Bose Institute has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant through recruitment notification – Bose Institute Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.: S/DPB(MC)/08/2015-16. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bose Institute.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 27/05/2015 at 11.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Bose Institute
Vacancy Name : Research Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Salary :Rs.27,945/- p.m.
Job Location :Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 27/05/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Seminar Room of the Main Campus, Bose Institute, 93/1, A.P.C. Road, Kolkata-700009
Detail Of Bose Institute Research Assistant Recruitment:
Walk-in-Interview will be held on 27th May, 2015 at 11:30 A.M. in the Seminar Room of the Main Campus, Bose Institute, 93/1, A.P.C. Road, Kolkata-700009 for one temporary position of Research Assistant in the ICMR sponsored project entitled, “Systematic discovery of biomarkers of asthma caused by common environmental allergens using human plasma proteomics, cytokine profiling and network biology – a systems approach to drug discovery” under the guidance of Prof. Swati Gupta Bhattacharya, Division of Plant Biology. The approved duration of the project is three years. The annual extension will be given by the ICMR after review of the work done on the project during the previous year.
- Essential Qualification : Graduate of a recognized University with knowledge of computer Applications and minimum five (05) years official experience.
- Desirable Requirements : i. Having knowledge of Office correspondences, Purchase & Accounts Procedures / Rules, Maintenance of Electronic Files & Documents. ii. Should have the capability of driving of two wheeler with proper driving license. iii. The candidate will have to travel in the remote areas as per the requirement of the project and he/she will have to stay away from home in most of the time.
- Consolidated Remuneration : Rs.27,945/- p.m.
- Age: Below 35 years as on the day on which the application is made (relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates only as per rule).
Selection Procedure For Bose Institute – Research Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 27/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Research Assistant vacancy in Bose Institute:
Eligible and Interested candidates should appear before the Selection Committee with a typed application addressed to the Sr. Prof. & In-charge, Registrar’s Office, Bose Institute, 93/1, A.P.C. Road, Kolkata-700009 along with Bio-data giving details of qualification i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards with attested copies of Certificates, Mark-sheets and Testimonials. The candidates should also bring the original mark-sheets, certificates etc. at the time of interview. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing at the Interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 27/05/2015
VENUE : Seminar Room of the Main Campus, Bose Institute, 93/1, A.P.C. Road, Kolkata-700009
Reference: Bose Institute Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.: S/DPB(MC)/08/2015-16
Other Top Company Openings:
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|South Eastern Railway|
|Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant|
|SBI Life Insurance|
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank|
|Airports Authority of India|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016