Bose Institute has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate/ Extended Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Bose Institute Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. No. S/BIC/34/2014-15. Candidates who have completed Any Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bose Institute.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate/ Extended Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 11.03.2015 at 04.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Bose Institute|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate/ Extended Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||11.03.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Sr. Prof. & In-Charge, Registrar’s Office, Bose Institute, P-1/12, C.I.T. Scheme-VII-M, Kolkata – 700 054|
Detail of Bose Institute Research Associate/ Extended Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Walk-in-Interview will be held on 11th March, 2015 at 4:00 P.M. in the Seminar Room of Plant Biology Division, Centenary Campus, Bose Institute, P-1/12, C.I.T. Scheme VII-M, Kolkata – 700 054 for one position of Research Associate OR Senior Research Fellow (Extended) in the DAE sponsored “Raja Ramanna Fellowship” project under Prof. A. N. Lahiri Majumder, Raja Ramanna Fellow, Division of Plant Biology. The project is tenable upto 28th February, 2016. Details of qualification, associateship/fellowship, age etc. are as follows:
- No of post : 01
- Essential Qualification: Ph.D degree in any branch of Life Sciences with at least two (02) years research experience in Plant Molecular Biology / Biotechnology for Research Associate position. Candidates those who submitted their Ph.D. thesis may apply for SRF(Extended) position
- Associateship / Fellowship : For RA – Rs. 22,000/- p.m., plus admissible HRA and Medical Benefit (if approved by DAE). For SRF(Extended) – Rs. 20,000/- p.m., plus admissible HRA and Medical Benefit (if approved by DAE).
- Age : For RA – Below 35 Years
- For SRF(Extended) – Below 33 years (relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN candidates only as per rule).
Selection Procedure for Bose Institute – Research Associate/ Extended Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 11.03.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate/ Extended Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Bose Institute:
Eligible and interested candidates should appear in person before the Selection Committee with a typed application addressed to the Sr. Prof. & In-Charge, Registrar’s Office, Bose Institute, P-1/12, C.I.T. Scheme-VII-M, Kolkata – 700 054 along with bio-data giving details of qualification i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards with attested copies of Certificates, Mark-sheets and Testimonials. The candidates should also bring the original mark-sheets, certificates etc. at the time of interview. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing at the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 11.03.2015
VENUE : Sr. Prof. & In-Charge, Registrar’s Office, Bose Institute, P-1/12, C.I.T. Scheme-VII-M, Kolkata – 700 054
Reference: Bose Institute Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. S/DPB(CB)/34/2014-15
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017