Bose Institute has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – Bose Institute Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : S/DPB(MC)/30/2014-15. Candidates who have completed Ph.Dcan apply for the new recruitment notification from Bose Institute
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associate on or before 10/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bose Institute|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||BSr. Prof. & In-Charge, Registrar’s Office, Bose Institute, P–1/12, C.I.T. Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata – 700054|
Detail of Bose Institute Research Associate Recruitment:
Bose Institute, Kolkata, invites applications from Indian Citizens for one temporary position of Research Associate in the DST(SERB) sponsored project entitled “Functional Analysis of the DNA polymerase lambda gene and the protein from Indica Rice Cultivars” under the guidance of Prof. D. N. Sengupta, Division of Plant Biology. The project is tenable upto 07th July, 2017. Details of qualification, associateship, age etc. are as follows :-
- Essential Qualification : Ph.D. degree in subjects related to Botany / Biochemistry / Molecular Biology / Biotechnology with experience of protein isolation, purification & characterization, recombinant DNA work like Southern and Northern Blot analysis in Ph.D. work on plants with good publications from Ph.D. & Postdoctoral research.
- Associateship : Rs. 23,000/- p.m., plus admissible HRA.
- Age : Below 35 Years (relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN candidates only as per rule).
Selection Procedure for Bose Institute – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in Bose Institute:
Interested and eligible candidates should apply on plain paper quoting advertisement No. and position on the envelop as well as application with complete Bio-data giving e-mail ID / Phone No. and details of qualification i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards with attested copies of testimonials addressed to the Sr. Prof. & In-Charge, Registrar’s Office, Bose Institute, P–1/12, C.I.T. Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata – 700054 on or before 10th February, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/02/2015
Reference: Bose Institute Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : S/DPB(MC)/30/2014-15.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Bose Institute|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017