Bose Institute has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Security Officer through recruitment notification – Bose Institute Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO:BI/NON‐ACA/03/2015‐16. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bose Institute
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Security Officer on or before 11/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bose Institute|
|Vacancy Name||Security Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||11/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bose Institute, P‐1/12, C.I.T Scheme VIIM Kankurgachi, Kolkata – 700054|
Detail of Bose Institute Security Officer Recruitment:
Bose Institute, Kolkata is a Central Autonomous Institute founded by Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose in 1917. This is one of the premier Scientific Research Institutes in India fully funded by the Department of Science & Technology, Government of India. The Director, Bose Instute, Kolkata invites application from eligible Indian Citizen (Male) not below in the rank of Colonel or equivalent rank in the Indian Navy/Air Force/Army for the post of following Post:‐
- Security Officer :: 01 post (UR) (Purely Contractual)
- Age :: (Maximum 55 years)
- Remuneration :: (Last Pay+Dearness Pay)‐(Pension+Dearness Pension) as guided in GOI Rules
- Essential Qualification :: Graduate in any discipline
- Desireable Qualification :: Experience in Security Matters
- The tenure of appointment will initially be one year which may further be extended depending upon the need of the Institute & satisfactory performance of the candidate. At no point of time the extension will be continued beyond five years.
Selection Procedure for Bose Institute – Security Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/05/2015
- 1. Screening of Application 2. Personal Interview
How to apply for Security Officer Vacancy in Bose Institute:
- Interested and eligible candidates should apply online. Up‐to‐date curriculum vitae of the applicant should be submitted as an attachment along with the online application. The link of online application will remain open till 11.05.2015 till 15.00 hrs.(IST).
- Only application received online will be processed. Candidate should send the hard copy of the application (with applicant’s code generated at the time of online submission of the application) along with attested copies of all certificates latest by 11.05.2015 .
- Applicants working in Government/Semi Government/PSU/Private Sector will have to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Copies of Certificates/Testimonials need not to be attached at the time of online application. Eligibility Criteria & Upper age limit will be reckoned on the last date of online application submission The short listed candidates will be intimated the date of interview at their respective email IDs. The list of eligible candidates for interview will also be available in the Institute Web Site.
- Before applying the applicants should ensure that they posses at least the essential qualifications laid down for the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. If a candidate is found to be not eligible anywhere down the line, his candidature will be cancelled for the post. The prescribed essential qualification is the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The candidate should keep a watch at our website for any further amendment in the advertisement. No interim queries other than technical queries will be entertained and for such queries applicant need to contact at [email protected] or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature. The Institute Authority reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/05/2015
Reference: Bose Institute Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO:BI/NON‐ACA/03/2015‐16