Bose Institute has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant through recruitment notification – Bose Institute Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : S/PHY/ 13 /2015-16. Candidates who have completed Diploma, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bose Institute
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Technical Assistant on or before 11/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bose Institute
Vacancy Name :Technical Assistant
Educational Qualification : Diploma, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.20,000-22,000/-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 11/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Sr. Prof. & In-Charge, Registrar’s Office Bose Institute, P–1/12, C.I.T. Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata – 700 054
Detail Of Bose Institute Technical Assistant Recruitment:
Bose Institute, Kolkata, invites applications from Indian Citizens for one (1) temporary position of Technical Assistant in the SERB(DST) sponsored IRHPA-II project entitled “Study of cosmic ray interactions and cosmic ray aerosol cloud connection in the context of regional climate change” under Prof. Sibaji Raha, Principal Coordinator and Investigator, Department of Physics (CAPSS). The position is co-terminus with the project on 31.07.2017.
- Essential Qualification : B.Tech / B.E. / Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized university.
- Desirable Qualification : Candidates who have experiences in handling air monitoring samplers / Instruments / analyzers and spectrophotometric / chromatographic analysis will get preference.
- Tenure : Initially for one (01) year, renewable yearly on satisfactory performance upto 31.07.2017.
- Consolidated Pay for B.Tech / B.E. : . 22,000/- p.m. / for Diploma : 20,000/-p.m.
- Age : Below 30 years (relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN candidates only as per rule).
Selection Procedure For Bose Institute – Technical Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Technical Assistant Vacancy in Bose Institute:
Since main observation centre is at Darjeeling, Technical Assistant may have to occasionally visit and stay at Darjeeling. In addition, he /she may also have to participate in different field campaigns as per requirement. Interested and eligible candidates should apply on plain paper quoting advertisement No. and
position on the envelop as well as application with complete Bio-data giving e-mail ID / Phone No. and details of qualification i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards with attested copies of testimonials on or before 11th September, 2015 addressed – To Sr. Prof. & In-Charge, Registrar’s Office Bose Institute, P–1/12, C.I.T. Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata – 700 054
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/09/2015
Reference: Bose Institute Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : S/PHY/ 13 /2015-16