Bose Institute has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Registrar through recruitment notification – Bose Institute Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. BI/NON‐ACA/13/2014‐15. Candidates who have completed Any Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bose Institute.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Registrar on or before 07/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bose Institute
Vacancy Name : Assistant Registrar
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs-15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 07/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Bose Institute, Kolkata-700054
Detail Of Bose Institute Assistant Registrar Recruitment:
- Bose Institute, Kolkata is a Central Autonomous Institute founded by Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose in 1917.
- This is one of the premier Scientific Research Institute in India. It is fully funded by the Government of India, Department of Science & Technology, Ministry of Science & Technology, New Delhi.
- The Director, Bose Institute, Kolkata invites applications from bonafide Indian Citizens for filling up the following posts on deputation basis initially for a period of 1 year extendable upto 3 years based on satisfactory performance.
- The post carries DA and other allowances as admissible to a Central Government employee posted in Kolkata.
- Assistant Registrar (Group ‘A’) on deputation :: Two (2) Post – UR.
- Pay Band + Grade Pay :: PB – 3: Rs. 15600 – 39100/‐ + GP Rs. 5400/‐.
- Age limit :: Below 56 years (as on the last date of receipt of application).
- Eligibility Criteria :: Officers under Central / State Government / Semi Government /PSU/Autonomous Organizations etc.holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre /department. Officers in the pay scale of Rs. 9300‐34800/‐ (PB‐2) with GP 4600/‐ or equivalent scale with 8 years regular service in the grade/ scale
- Essential Qualifications :: Degree of a recognized university and about 08 years administrative experience in responsible supervising capacity with adequate experience in establishment and accounts.
- Desirable Qualifications :: Knowledge of Govt. rules and regulations, experience of work in research scientific organization, knowledge of accounting procedure, management techniques and work study method.
Selection Procedure For Bose Institute – Assistant Registrar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Registrar Vacancy in Bose Institute:
- The eligible and willing candidates may apply through proper channel in the prescribed format with 5 years ACR/APAR duly attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India or equivalent along with other testimonials and certificates duly attested and detailed C.V. to “Deputy Registrar, Bose Institute, Centenary Building, P‐1/12 , C.I.T Scheme VII‐M, Kolkata ‐ 700054.
- The applicant may send the application by Post within 30 days from the date of publication in the Employment News. The application should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for.
- Eligibility criteria including the upper age limit will be reckoned on the last date of submission of application
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/07/2015
Reference: Bose Institute Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. BI/NON‐ACA/13/2014‐15
Top Company Openings:
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016