Bose Institute has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow / Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Bose Institute Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. No. S/ESS/31/2014-15. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bose Institute
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow / Project Assistant on or before 05.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bose Institute|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow / Project Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||BSr. Prof. & In-Charge, Registrar’s Office, Bose Institute, P–1/12, C.I.T. Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata – 700054|
Detail of Bose Institute Junior Research Fellow / Project Assistant Recruitment:
Bose Institute, Kolkata, invites applications from Indian Citizens for One (01) temporary position of Junior Research Fellow / Project Assistant in the SERB (DST) sponsored “Ramanujan Fellowship” Scheme under Dr. Sanat Kumar Das, DST-Ramanujan Fellow, Environmental Science Section. The scheme is tenable upto 31.08.2018 and the position is co-terminus with the scheme. Details of qualification, fellowship, age etc. are as follows:
- Essential Qualification: For JRF : A good M.Sc. degree or M.Tech. degree in Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics / Computer Science or Atmospheric / Environmental related Sciences with CSIR-UGCNET-JRF or CSIR-UGC-NET-LS / GATE qualification. For Project Assistant : A good M.Sc. degree or M.Tech. degree in Physics/ Chemistry/Mathematics /Computer Science or Atmospheric / Environmental related Sciences.
- Fellowship For JRF : Rs.16,000/- p.m., plus admissible H.R.A. and Medical benefit for M.Sc. with CSIR-UGC NET- JRF or M. Tech. with CSIR-UGC-NET-JRF/NET-LS/GATE. OR Rs.12,000/- p.m., plus admissible H.R.A. and Medical benefit for CSIR-UGC NET-LS/GATE * Revised fellowship will be applicable in due course as per DST guidelines Fellowship for Project Assistant : Rs. 10,000/- p.m. (consolidated)
- Age : Below 28 years (relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN candidates only as per rule).
- Nature of Study: Selected candidate will work on atmospheric modeling and Ground-based as well as Satellite based observations on recent climate change processes in the lower atmosphere. Candidate will be expected to be actively participated in the different field-campaigns like land-campaigns, ship cruise experiments and aircraft measurements. He/She has to involve in a group works with all our laboratory members and should have interested on carrying, installation and group observations in the fields and regular station measurements. Candidate will have to take care of very sophisticated atmospheric science related instruments. He/she should have good computational knowledge and have experience on windows and/ or Linux based computes. He/she will work on the models like radiative transfer model and WRF model etc. He/she should have experience with FORTRAN or equivalent computer programming. Candidates who are very good English (reading and writing) and also have experience on EXCEL, ORIGINE, SIGMAPLOT etc. will get advantage
Selection Procedure for Bose Institute – Junior Research Fellow / Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow / Project Assistant Vacancy in Bose Institute:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply on plain paper quoting Advertisement No. and position on the envelop as well as application with complete Bio-data giving e-mail ID, Phone No. and details of qualification i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks, from Secondary onwards with attested copies of testimonials, addressed to the Sr. Prof. & In-Charge, Registrar’s Office, Bose Institute, P-1/12, CIT Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata-700054 on or before 5th March 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05.03.2015
Reference: Bose Institute Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. No. S/ESS/31/2014-15.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Bose Institute|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|