Bose Institute has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow / Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Bose Institute Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. No. S/ESS/15/2015-16. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bose Institute.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow / Project Assistant on or before 11/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bose Institute
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow / Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs-10,000-25,000/-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 11/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Bose Institute,P-1/12, CIT Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata-700054.
Detail Of Bose Institute Junior Research Fellow / Project Assistant Recruitment:
Bose Institute, Kolkata, invites applications from Indian Citizens for One (01) temporary position of Junior Research Fellow / Project Assistant in the SERB (DST) sponsored “Ramanujan Fellowship” Scheme under Dr. Sanat Kumar Das, DST-Ramanujan Fellow, Environmental Science Section. The scheme is tenable upto 31.08.2018 and the position is co-terminus with the scheme. Details of qualification, fellowship, age etc. are as follows:
- For JRF : 1st class M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Physics/ Atmospheric Science/ Environmental related Sciences from a recognized university with NET* qualification.
- The following examinations conducted by various Central Government Departments / Agencies are considered as National Eligibility Test (NET) : CSIR – CSIR – UGC National Eligibility Test including LS MHRD – Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) DAE – Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST)
- For Project Assistant : 1st class M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Physics/ Atmospheric Science / Environmental related Sciences. Candidates done projects on atmospheric science related with aerosol study may get additional advantages.
- Note : If the candidate selected as Project Assistant can qualify the NET exam, he / she will be allowed to upgrade as JRF in the same project.
- Tenure : Initially for one (01) year, renewable yearly on satisfactory performance upto 31.08.2018.
- Fellowship for JRF : Rs. 25,000/- p.m., plus admissible HRA and Medical benefit.
- Fellowship for Project Assistant : Rs. 10,000/- p.m. (consolidated)
- Age for JRF / Project Assistant : Below 28 years
Selection Procedure For Bose Institute – Junior Research Fellow / Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow / Project Assistant Vacancy in Bose Institute:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply on plain paper quoting Advertisement No. and position on the envelop as well as application with complete Bio-data giving e-mail ID, Phone No. and details of qualification i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks, from Secondary onwards with attested copies of testimonials, addressed to the Sr. Prof. & In-Charge, Registrar’s Office, Bose Institute, P-1/12, CIT Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata-700054 on or before 11th September, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/09/2015
Reference: Bose Institute Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. No. S/ESS/15/2015-16.
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016