Bose Institute has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior / Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Bose Institute Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : S/DMM/01/2015-16. Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bose Institute.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior / Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 22/04/2015 at 12.00 Noon. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Bose Institute|
|Vacancy Name||Junior / Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||02|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – Rs.28,000/-pm|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||22/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Sr. Prof. & In-charge, Registrar’s Office, Bose Institute, P-1/12, CIT Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata-700054|
Detail of Bose Institute Junior / Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Walk-in-Interview will be held on 22nd April, 2015 at 12:00 noon in the Microbiology Seminar Room at Centenary Campus, Bose Institute, P-1/12, C.I.T. Scheme VII M, Kolkata- 700054 for one post of Senior Research Fellow and one post of Junior Research Fellow in the DBT sponsored project entitled, “Identification and characterization of micro RNAs (miRNAs) in Penaeus monodon” under the guidance of Prof. Nripendranath Mandal, Division of Molecular Medicine. The project is tenable upto 24.03.2018. Details of qualification, fellowship, age etc. are as follows:
Senior Research Fellow :
- Essential Qualification : M.Sc. in Life Sciences with CSIR-UGC NET/GATE/BET qualification.
- Experience : At least two (02) years research experience in the area of molecular biology and cell biology and at least one publication in peer-reviewed journal.
- Fellowship : ₹ 28,000/- p.m., admissible HRA
- Age : Below 30 years (relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN candidates only as per rule).
Junior Research Fellow :
- Essential Qualification : M.Sc. in Life Sciences with valid CSIR-UGC NET/GATE/BET qualification.
- Desirable Qualification : Research experience in the area of molecular biology and cell biology.
- Fellowship : ₹ 25,000/- p.m., admissible HRA.
- Age : Below 28 years (relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN candidates only as per rule).
Selection Procedure for Bose Institute – Junior / Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 22/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior / Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Bose Institute:
Interested and eligible candidates should appear before the Selection Committee with a typed application addressed to the Sr. Prof. & In-charge, Registrar’s Office, Bose Institute, P-1/12, CIT Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata-700054 along with Bio-data giving details of qualification i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards with attested copies of Certificates, Mark-Sheet and testimonials. The candidates should also bring the original mark-sheets, certificates etc. at the time of Interview. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing at the Interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 22/04/2015
VENUE : Sr. Prof. & In-charge, Registrar’s Office, Bose Institute, P-1/12, CIT Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata-700054
Reference: Bose Institute Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. : S/DMM/01/2015-16
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017