Bose Institute has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate/ Extended Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Bose Institute Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. No. S/BIC/33/2014-15. Candidates who have completed Any Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bose Institute.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate/ Extended Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 04.03.2015 at 11.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Bose Institute|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate/ Extended Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||04.03.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||BioInformatics Centre of Bose Institute, P-1/12, C.I.T. Scheme VII-M, Kolkata- 700054|
Detail of Bose Institute Research Associate/ Extended Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Walk-in-Interview will be held on 04th March 2015 at 11.30 A.M. in the BioInformatics Centre of Bose Institute, P-1/12, C.I.T. Scheme VII-M, Kolkata- 700054 for two (02) positions of Research Associate/ Extended Senior Research Fellow in the DBT sponsored following two projects running under the CoE- Bioinformatics under the guidance of Prof. Pinakpani Chakrabarti, Bioinformatics Centre. The positions are tenable till 31.12.2015.
- Project entitled “Centre of Excellence (CoE) in Bioinformatics at Bose Institute”, &
- Project entitled “Setting up of National Facility on Interactive Graphysics Computer System (IGCS) for Biomolecular Modeling, Molecular Dynamics & Structures”
- Essential Qualification: Ph.D degree in Biological or Chemical Sciences with in-depth understanding of protein structure and dynamics for R.A. position. Those who have submitted thesis can be considered for Extended SRF position.
- Desirable Qualification : Knowledge of computer programming and bioinformatics softwares.
- Associateship / Fellowship: For R.A- Rs. 22,000/- p.m., plus admissible H.R.A. and Medical benefit. For Extended SRF – Rs. 20,000/- p.m., plus admissible H.R.A. and Medical benefit.
- Age : For R.A- Below 35 years For Extended SRF – Below 33 years (Relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN candidates only as per rule).
Selection Procedure for Bose Institute – Research Associate/ Extended Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 04.03.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate/ Extended Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Bose Institute:
Interested and eligible candidates should appear before the Selection Committee with a typed application addressed to the Sr.Prof. & In-Charge, Registrar’s Office, Bose Institute, P- 1/12, CIT Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata-700054 along with Bio-data giving details of qualification i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards with attested copies of Certificates, Mark-Sheet and testimonials. The candidates should also bring the original mark-sheets, certificates etc. at the time of Interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 04.03.2015
BioInformatics Centre of Bose Institute, P-1/12, C.I.T. Scheme VII-M, Kolkata- 700054
Bose Institute Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. No. S/BIC/33/2014-15.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Bose Institute|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|