Bose Institute has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – Bose Institute Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : BI/IF/35/2014-15. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bose Institute
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Research Associate Job on or before 13/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bose Institute|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Mrs. Noreen Bhattacharjee, Deputy Registrar, Bose Institute, P-1/12, C.I.T. Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata – 700 054|
Detail of Bose Institute Research Associate Recruitment:
Bose Institute, Kolkata, invites online applications from Indian Citizens for recruitment of Research Associate (05 posts) under Institute Plan Programmes : Improvement of Plants : Biotechnological, Genomic and Proteomic Approaches (programme No. – I), Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (programme No. – III), Microbial Genomics and Infection Biology (programme No. – V) and Basic & Applied Problems in Physical and Environmental Sciences (programme No. – VII). All the posts are tenable for one (01) year.
Essential qualification: Ph.D. degree in Life Sciences / Physical Science.
- Research Associate for Programme No. –I Specialization in the area of plant molecular biology or plant proteomic study or plant pathogen interaction.
- Research Associate for Programme No. –I Specialization in the area of plant / fungal Biotechnology, tissue culture and molecular biology
- Research Associate for Programme No. –III Specialization in the area of structural biology and protein crystallography.
- Research Associate for Programme No. – V Specialization in the area of microbial physiology (metabolism) or environmental microbiology, with experience in microbial genomics and proteomics.
- Research Associate for Programme No. – VII Specialization in the area of Theoretical High Energy Astrophysics or Astroparticle Physics. Proven record of independent research experience in Astrophysical
- Radiation Magnetohydrodynamics or Cosmic Ray Astrophysics. Experience in numerical techniques and /or date analysis would be additional advantage.
- Associateship : 22,000/- p.m., plus admissible H.R.A. and Medical benefit.
- Age: Below 3 Age : Below 35 years (Relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates only as per rule).
Selection Procedure for Bose Institute- Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in Bose Institute:
Interested and eligible candidates may read the application procedures and instructions carefully before applying through online as well as submitting the hard copy of the same. Candidates those who has submitted their Ph.D. Thesis and can produce Provisional Ph.D. Certificate at the time of Interview may also apply
- Only online application will be processed (17:00 hrs. IST upto 13.04.2015). Candidate should compulsorily send the hard copy of the online application with applicant’s code (which will be generated only after submitting the application) along with attested copies of certificates and testimonials and a recent color passport size photograph to Mrs. Noreen Bhattacharjee, Deputy Registrar, Bose Institute, P-1/12, C.I.T. Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata – 700 054 on or before 16.04.2015.
- The system will not accept any application after 13.04.2015 (17:00 hrs IST)
- Copies of certificates / testimonial etc. need not to be attached at the stage of submitting online application that is to be sent with hard copy only.
- Eligibility criteria including the upper age limit will be reckoned on the last date of submission of application i.e. 13.04.2015.
- The short-listed candidates’ name will be displayed in the Institute website only. No. separate correspondence will be made in this regard.
- Before applying, the applicant should ensure that they posses at least the essential qualifications and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. If a candidate is not found eligible, his / her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of recruitment. It may also be noted that even if a candidate qualifies in the interview and subsequently it is found that he /she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his / her candidature will be cancelled.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. In the event of number of applications being at large the
- Institute will resort to short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit by written test and / or any other criteria.
- The interested and eligible candidates may keep watch at this site for any amendment.
- No interim queries will be entertained except technical queries regarding online application. For any such queries contact : Webmaster – [email protected]
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualified the candidature.
- The Institute Authority reserves the rights to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/4/2015
Bose Institute Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : BI/IF/35/2014-15.
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016