Bose Institute has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Laboratory Assistant through recruitment notification – Bose Institute Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : BI/NON-ACA/46/2012-13. Candidates who have completed BVSc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bose Institute
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Laboratory Assistant Job on or before 16/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bose Institute|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Laboratory Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bose Institute P-1/12, C.I.T Scheme VIIM Kankurgachi, Kolkata-700 054|
Detail of Bose Institute Junior Laboratory Assistant Recruitment:
Bose Institute, Kolkata is a Central Autonomous Institute founded by Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose in 1917. This is one of the premier Scientific Research Institutes in India. It is fully funded by the Government of India, Department of Science & Technology, The Director, Bose Institute, Kolkata, invites application from Indian Citizens for the following post in the Pay Band and Grade Pay as mentioned thereagainst plus DA & other allowances as admissible to Central Govt. employees posted in Kolkata. The PF and other retirement benefits will be as per New Pension Scheme as admissible to Central Govt. employees recruited on or after 01.01.2004.
- Jr. Laboratory Assistant :: 14 posts (UR-11, SC-2 & OBC-1)
- Pay Band: Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Age :: Below 30 years relaxable as per Govt. of India guidelines
- Essential qualification :: i) Science Graduate / Engineering Graduate / Medical Graduate / B.V. Sc. / Biotechnology Graduate and similar other qualifications of a recognized University. ii) Experience in Laboratory work.
- Desirable Qualification :: i) Diploma in laboratory technicianship ii) Basic knowledge of electrical circuits.
Selection Procedure for Bose Institute- Junior Laboratory Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/5/2015.
- Initial Screening of application with respect to above proposed criteria.
- Written Examination: a. General Knowledge b. General Science(Knowledge of 12th standard) c. English d. Mathematical Ability
How to apply for Junior Laboratory Assistant Vacancy in Bose Institute:
- Up-to-date curriculum vitae of the applicant should be submitted as an attachment (as pdf file only) with the online application form so as to reach by 6th May, 2013 till 15.00 hrs(IST).
- Only applications received online will be processed. Candidate should send the hard copy of the online application (with applicant’s code which will be generated only after submitting the application) along with attested copies of all certificates and testimonials so as to reach by 16th May, 2013 till 15.00 hrs.(IST). Applicants Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Organization should send the hard copy through proper channel.
- The System will not accept any application after 15.00 hrs. (IST) on 06.5.2013.
- Copies of Certificates/ Testimonials need not be attached at this stage with the online application.
- Eligibility criteria including the upper age limit will be reckoned on the last date of submission of application, i.e., on 06.5.2013. .
- The short-listed candidates will be intimated the date of written test & interview at their respective email IDs. The list will also be available in this website. No individual letter to the candidates will be sent.
- Before applying, the applicants should ensure that they posses at least the essential qualifications laid down for the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. If a candidate is found not eligible, his candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment. (It may be noted that even if a candidate qualifies in the written test/ interview and subsequently it is found that he does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his candidature will be cancelled).
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to be called for written test/interview.
- The interested and eligible candidates may keep a watch at this site for any amendment.
- Candidates working in Government/ Semi Government/ PSU/ Autonomous Bodies etc. shall also produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview, if called for.
- No interim queries will be entertained except technical queries regarding online application. For any such queries, contact the Webmaster ([email protected])
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The Institute Authority reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Selection need not be confined to applicants only.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/5/2015
Bose Institute Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. : BI/NON-ACA/46/2012-13.