Bose Institute has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Bose Institute Vacancy ADVT. NO. : S/CHEM/30/2015-16. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bose Institute.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 31/3/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bose Institute
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.12,000-25,000/- Per Month
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/3/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Sr. Prof. & In-Charge, Registrar’s Office, Bose Institute, P–1/12, C.I.T. Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata – 700 054
Detail of Post :
Bose Institute, Kolkata, invites applications from Indian Citizens for one (01) position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the SERB sponsored project entitled “Regulation of the mycobacterial stress response by the two-component system SenX3-RegX3 in Mycobacterium tuberculosis” under the guidance of Prof. Manikuntala Kundu, Department of Chemistry. The project is tenable for three years upto 02.06.2018. Details of qualification, fellowship, age etc. are as follows :-
- Essential Qualification : M.Sc. or M. Tech degree in Life Sciences with NET qualification. The following examinations conducted by various Central Government Departments / Agencies are considered as National Eligibility Test (NET). CSIR – CSIR – UGC National Eligibility Test including LS MHRD – Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), Joint Admission Test (JAM), Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) DBT – Biotechnology Eligibility Test & Test conducted in Bioinformatics By Bioinformatics National Consortium (BINC) DAE – JEST & JGEEBILS, NBHM ICMR – JRF Entrance Examination ICAR – All India Competitive Examination (AICE)
- Fellowship : ₹. 25,000/- p.m., plus admissible HRA except CSIR-UGC NET-LS. ₹. 12,000/- p.m., plus admissible HRA for CSIR-UGC NET-LS*. Payment of revised fellowship to CSIR-UGC NET-LS is under consideration of the Government
- Age : Below 28 Years (relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN candidates only as per rule).
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/3/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ? :
Interested and eligible candidates should apply on plain paper quoting advertisement No. and position on the envelop as well as application with complete Bio-data giving e-mail ID / Phone No. and details of qualification i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards with Attested copies of testimonials addressed to the Sr. Prof. & In-Charge, Registrar’s Office, Bose Institute, P–1/12, C.I.T. Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata – 700 054 on or before 31st March, 2016.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/3/2016
Bose Institute Recruitment 2016 – ADVT. NO. : S/CHEM/30/2015-16.