Bose Institute invites application for the recruitment of Office Assistant cum Accountant,Master Trainer with 0th, 12th, Graduate, B.Com holders
Company name : Bose Institute
Posts : Office Assistant cum Accountant,Master Trainer
Qualification : 10th, 12th,Graduate, B.Com
Salary : Rs.8000-Rs.12000/- p.m
No of Openings : 02
Location : Kolkata
Last date to apply : 15.10.2014
Details of Post :
Office Assistant cum Accountant,Master Trainer:
Office Assistant cum Accountant:
- No of post : 01
- Essential Qualification : B.Com.
- Desirable Qualification : Working experience in Rural Development Work and knowledge of computerized accounting is must and must be conversant with Tally accounting package.
- Consolidated Remuneration : Rs. 12,000/- p.m.
- Age : 35 years for general candidate (SC/ST/OBC candidate will get relaxation as per Government of India Rules, age also may be relaxed for exceptionally good candidate)
- The incumbent should stay within a maximum of 45 minutes commuting distance from Falta or willing to stay at Falta. The candidate will have to travel between Falta Experimental Farm and Centenary Building of Bose Institute with official documents, bills etc. The candidate will have to maintain official documents and accounts matter of the programme. The candidate may have to visit the tribal villages time to time for need of the project.
Master Trainer :
- No of post : One (01) Post
- Essential Qualification : Madhyamik or equivalent to Graduate. Certificate in vocational training or Hands on Training Certificate in any one of proposed areas of work from reputed organization and post training experience in the subject.
- Desirable Qualification : Working experience in Rural Development Work.
- Consolidated Remuneration : a) For Secondary or equivalent pass : Rs. 8,000/- p.m. b) For Higher Secondary or equivalent pass : Rs. 10,000/- p.m. c) For Graduate or equivalent pass : Rs. 12,000/- p.m.
- Age : 35 years for general candidate (SC/ST/OBC candidate will get relaxation as per Government of India Rules, age also may be relaxed for exceptionally good candidate) If the selection committee finds any a) or b) category candidate having additional degree besides the basic degree and considerable experience in any of the Rural Biotechnology / Rural Development work, the candidate may be offered next category salary [say for (a) category candidate the remuneration will be Rs. 10,000/- p.m. and for (b) category candidate the remuneration will be Rs. 12,000/- p.m. The incumbent should stay within a maximum of 45 minutes commuting distance from Falta or willing to stay at Falta.
- There will be extensive tour (up to 25 days a month) in the project. The project areas will be some tribal villages of West Bengal i.e. mainly those in the districts of Purulia, Bankura, Paschim Medinipur, Burdwan, Birbhum and South 24-Parganas. The candidates will have to train onsite trainers and to monitor their work throughout the year for implementation of the project objectives. Apply online as per guideline provided below. After online submission get the submission number and apply on plain paper along with recent passport size photograph as per following format. The address for sending the application is as follows : To The Registrar Bose Institute Centenary Buliding P-1/12, C.I.T. Scheme VII-M, Kolkata – 700054
How to apply:
- Only online application will be processed (17:00 hrs IST up to 15.10.2014). Candidate should compulsorily send the hard copy of the online application with applicant’s code (which will be generated only after submitting the application) along with self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials and a recent colour passport size photograph to The Registrar, Bose Institute, P–1/12, C.I.T. Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata – 700 054 on or before 20.10.2014.
- The system will not accept any application after 15.10.2014 (17:00 hrs IST).
- Copies of certificates/testimonial etc. and photograph need not to be attached at the stage of submitting online application that is to be sent with hard copy only.
- Eligibility criteria including the upper age limit will be reckoned on the last date of submission of application i.e. on 15.10.2014.
- The short-listed candidates’ name along the date of interview will be displayed in the Institute website only on 30.10.2014. No separate correspondence will be made in this regard.
- Before applying, the applicant should ensure that they posses at least the essential qualifications and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. If a candidate is not found eligible, his candidature will be cancelled at any stage of recruitment. It may also be noted that even if a candidate qualifies in the test/interview and subsequently it is found that he/she doest not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. In the event of number of applications being at large the Institute will resort to short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit by written test and/or any other criteria.
- The interested and eligible candidates may keep watch at this site for any amendment.
- No interim queries will be entertained except technical queries regarding online application. For any such queries contact: Webmaster – [email protected]
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature. The Institute Authority reserves the rights to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BOSE Institute||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016