Bose Institute has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate / Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Bose Institute Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. No. S/DPB(CB)/28/2014-15 . Candidates who have completed PH.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bose Institute
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associate / Senior Research Fellow on or before 24/12/2014. Find more informationabout the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bose Institute|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate / Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.20,000 – Rs.22,000/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Registrar’s Office, Bose Institute, P-1/12, CIT Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata-700054|
Detail of Bose Institute Research Associate / Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Bose Institute, Kolkata, invites application from the Indian Citizens for one (01) temporary position of Research Associate / Senior Research Fellow (Extended) in the CSIR sponsored emeritus scientist project entitled, “Understanding molecular mechanisms of MYMIV-resistance in Vigna mungo through genomic approach”, under the supervision of Prof. Amita Pal, CSIREmeritus Scientist, Division of Plant Biology. The project is tenable upto 29.02.2016.
- Essential Qualification: Ph.D. degree in subjects related to Molecular Biology / Plant Biotechnology for RA position and candidates those who have submitted their Ph.D. thesis in subjects related to Molecular Biology / Plant Biotechnology are eligible for SRF(Extended) position.
- Desirable Qualification: Working knowledge of gene cloning, genotyping, transcriptome analysis, genomic and cDNA library preparation.
- Associateship / Fellowship : Rs 22,000/- p.m. for RA / Rs. 20,000/- p.m. for SRF(Extended), plus admissible H.R.A. and Medical benefit.
- Age: Below 35 years (Relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates only as per rule).
Selection Procedure for Bose Institute – Research Associate / Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/12/2014
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Associate / Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Bose Institute:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply on plain paper duly signed by them quoting Advertisement No. on the envelop as well as application with along with Bio-data giving details of qualification and attested copies of the Certificates, Mark-sheets and Testimonials addressed to the Sr. Prof. & In-charge, Registrar’s Office, Bose Institute, P-1/12, CIT Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata-700054 within December 24, 2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/12/2014
Bose Institute Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. No. S/DPB(CB)/28/2014-15
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Bose Institute|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016