BPS Government Medical College For Women invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Professor with Any Graduate/Post Graduate holders
Company name : BPS Government Medical College For Women
Posts : Assistant Professor
Qualification : Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Salary : Rs. 70,000/-PM
No of Openings : 02
Location : Khanpur
Last date to apply :31/7/2014
Details of Post :
Government of Haryana has set up a new Medical College at Khanpur in district Sonepat. It is a Govt. College of girls. The College is strategically located between two National Highway, GT Road on eastern side and Highway 71A from Rewari to Chandigarh on the Western side, in green and naturally beautiful 100 acres land in absolutely pollution free area. The College is adjacent to BPS Mahila Vishwa Vidyalaya. It is about 50 kms from ISBT and New Delhi Railway Station and 30 Kms from Sonepat. The Hospital is fully operational in view of OPD, IPD, Modular Operation Theatres and ICUs providing all kinds medical services. The Institute is having a world class full air- conditioned infrastructure in form of Hospital, College and Administrative Block along with the metropolitan style residential complex in the middle of lush green surrounding.
The applications on prescribed proforma (to be downloaded from the institute website www.bpsgmckhanpur.ac.in.) are invited for the following posts on contractual basis for a period of one year. No separate interview letters will be sent to the candidate appearing for interview.
- Name of the post Required as per MCI : Assistant Professor i) Biochemistry- GC-01 ii)Neuro- Surgery GC-01
- Consolidated Salary (Including Special Allowance) : Rs. 70,000/-PM
Note:- Applications complete in all respects must reach to the office of Director, BPS for Women Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat along with the demand draft of Rs. 500/- (300/- for reserve catg.) in favour of Director, BPS GMC for Women Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat payable at Gohana on or before: 31.7.14 through Registered post only .Application without demand draft will be rejected.
- The qualification and experience will be as per MCI/PGIMS Rohtak norms and counted upto the last date of receipt of application.
- Eligibility criteria regarding qualification and experience may be seen from the website www.bpsgmckhanpur.ac.in.
- No person shall be appointed to any advertised post who is less than twenty five years or more than fifty years of age.
- Details of the Research Work/Publications (in annotated form) indicating index/ non index alongwith attested copies and best five research work along with citations supported by relevant documents must also be furnished. Any other relevant outstanding National/International achievements in the profession supported by documents, if any, must also be supplied.
- Submission of incomplete application i.e. without attested copies of testimonials/academic career, experience certificate/attempt certificate may render the candidate ineligible.
- Numbers of posts are liable to increase or decrease.
- Reservation is as per Haryana Govt. Rules.
- If no candidate of reserved category is available then the reserved post will be filled up from the candidates of general category in the interest of the care of patients as a stop gap arrangement.
- Last date of submission of Application: 31.7.14
- Date/ Time of Interview 05.08.14 at 10.00 AM sharp
- Venue of interview: Director Office, BPS GMC for Women, Khanpur Kalan Sonepat (Haryana)
Click here for More Details
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016