Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Physician through recruitment notification – Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.HR/06/2015/02. Candidates who have completed MBBS, MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the General Physician Job on or before 27/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL)
Vacancy Name : General Physician
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, MS/MD
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.40,000-45,000/- p.m
Job Location : Dibrugarh
Last Date to Apply for this job : 27/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : BRAHMAPUTRA VALLEY FERTILIZER CORPORATION LIMITED (A Government of India Undertaking) Corporate Office, Namrup, P.O. Parbatpur, Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam: PIN-786623
Detail of Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL) General Physician Recruitment:
Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited intends to engage one General Physician and one Pathologist purely on contractual basis initially for a minimum period of one year which is extendable further based on the performance of the individual and requirements at such time.
- General Physician: MBBS with one year experience in line OR MBBS with Post Graduate qualification.
- Pathologist: MBBS with MD in Pathology & Microbiology. Candidate with MBBS and Diploma in Clinical Pathology having one year working experience or more, may also be considered. Note: Candidates should possess qualifications from recognised Medical Colleges registered with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council. .
- Upper Age limit : Sixty years. Employees earlier working in Government departments/ PSUs may also apply.
- Remuneration: (1) For General Physician, a consolidated fee of Rs.40,000/-(Rupees forty thousand only) per month. (2)For Pathologist, a consolidated fee of Rs.45,000/-(Rupees forty-five thousand) only per month.
- Other facilities: Company’s residential accommodation on nominal rent, Medical facilities to the extent available in BVFCL Hospital and school facilities for children.
Selection Procedure for Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL) – General Physician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for General Physician Vacancy in Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL) :
No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview. Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be within the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh District Court only. Applications with complete bio-data with attested copies of certificates & testimonials and two copies of recent passport-size photograph, should be sent to The HOD(Personnel), BVFCL, Namrup, P.O. Parbatpur, Dist: Dibrugarh, Assam, Pin-786623, by registered/speed post, within 30 days of publication of the advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/7/2015
Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT.NO.HR/06/2015/02.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017