Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Finance Manager & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.HR/06/2015/03. Candidates who have completed CA, ICWA, Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Finance Manager & More Vacancies Job on or before 21/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Finance Manager & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : CA, ICWA, Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 08 Post
Salary : Rs.13,000-18,250/- p.m
Job Location : Dibrugarh
Last Date to Apply for this job : 21/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : BRAHMAPUTRA VALLEY FERTILIZER CORPORATION LIMITED (A Government of India Undertaking) Corporate Office, Namrup, P.O. Parbatpur, Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam: PIN-786623
Detail of Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL) Assistant Finance Manager & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Ltd(BVFCL), CPSU under the Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers was created by demerger of Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Ltd(HFCL). The company operates two Ammonia-Urea plants at Namrup in the Upper Assam District of Dibrugarh with capacity to produce 5.5 lakh MT of urea per annum. The Govt. of India has recently sanctioned a new Ammonia-Urea Project to be set up at the existing plantsite of BVFCL under PPP mode. The project shall have raw material from the nearby oil/gas fields of M/s. Oil India Ltd and targetted to produce 8.64 lakh MT of Urea annually. The company invites applications from Indian nationals for the following posts:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Dy. Finance Manager/ Asstt. Finance Manager||03 posts- (02 –UR, 01-ST) 02 for Namrup 01 for Noida.||Graduate with C.A. or I.C.W.A. with minimum 10 years for DFM / 8 years for AFM, post qualification Executive experience in-line in a PSU/ large manufacturing industry at middle/senior level position with proven knowledge of latest financial procedures and laws. Preference will be given to candidates having inline experience in Fertilizer /Chemical Industries||`14500-350- 18700/-/ `13000-350- 18250/-/ Minimum gross emolument. ` 63,490/- `56,968/- (approx)||50 years for DFM / 48 years for AFM|
|Plant Manager/ Asstt. Plant Manager (Chemical)||05 posts- (04-UR, 01-OBC) for Namrup||Degree in Chemical Engineering with minimum 8 years for PM /5 years for APM, post qualification Executive experience in line in a PSU/ large Private sector Chemical Industry. Preference will be given to candidates having inline experience in Fertilizer & Chemical Industries||`13000-350- 18250/- `10750-300- 16750/- Minimum gross emolument `56,968/- `47,186/- (approx)||48 years for PM /45 years for APM|
Selection Procedure for Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL) – Assistant Finance Manager & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Finance Manager & More Vacancies Vacancy in Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL) :
- All qualifications must be from UGC recognized University/Deemed University or AICTE/ approved Autonomous Institution.
- Reservation of post /relaxation in age etc. as applicable for SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer)/PH and ExServiceman candidates shall be as per the Government of India directives.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer) are required to submit attested copies of their caste/ non creamy layer certificates issued by the Competent Authority along with the application. OBC candidates who belong to “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled for OBC concession and such candidates have to indicate their category as “General”
- For claiming the benefit of Physically Handicapped, the candidates should produce Medical Certificate issued by a Medical Board attached to the special Employment Exchange/Vocational Rehabilitation Centre for PH or Head of concerned Department of a Government Civil Hospital satisfying the prescribed disability criteria.
- BVFCL reserves the right to offer immediate lower posts in case, candidates are not found suitable for the advertised/applied post.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Department/Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous bodies shall either forward their application through proper channel or shall produce “No objection certificate” from their present employer at the time of interview.
- Applications not found as per prescribed format will be summarily rejected. An application not accompanied by relevant certificate(s)/document(s)/photographs etc wherever necessary or requisite fee or not in prescribed format or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate to be called for interview for any post. The Corporation reserves the right to restrict the eligible candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of convenient norms that may be decided by the Corporation.
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BVFCL would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. The fee paid by ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. Only the shortlisted candidates, who are found apparently eligible based on the details given in the application form, will be called for interview.
- Out station candidates called for interview shall be paid single to and fro rail fare in AC-II tier restricted to shortest rail/road route on production of Railway/Bus ticket.
- Posting of selected candidates shall be at Registered Office of the Corporation, Namrup (as mentioned in the advertisement) and their service will be liable to be transferred any where within the Corporation.
- Apart from the pay and allowances (Basic pay, D.A, fringe benefits, NE Allowance, Namrup allowances etc.) other benefits includes Gratuity, PF, Employees Pension Scheme under EPS’95, Group Insurance, Medical benefits, Residential accommodation/ HRA (depending on place of posting), Educational assistance for children etc as per rules of the BVFCL. Higher start in the time scale of pay may be considered in case of deserving candidates.
- Candidates released on VRS/VSS from any Government organization/PSUs fulfilling the above condition, may also apply and in the event of his/her selection he/she will be required to deposit the entire ex- gratia benefits to the Corporation before joining as per rules.
- Canvassing in any form will result in cancellation of the candidature. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply in prescribed format along with attested copies of certificates and testimonials regarding age, qualification, experience, caste certificate for SC/ST & valid non creamy layer certificate for OBC, disability certificate for physically challenged candidate from Competent Authority, two recent passport size photographs and a non-refundable application fee of ` 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) for candidates belonging to General and OBC category only by way of Bank draft drawn in favour of BVFCL, Namrup payable at SBI/UCO Bank, at Namrup, Assam- 786623. SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from payment of application fees provided they attach an attested copy of SC/ST/PH certificate as applicable, issued by the Competent Authority along with their application.
- Application duly complete in all respects superscribing on the envelope “Application for the post ____________ “ (name of the post) should be sent so as to reach The HOD (Personnel), BVFCL, Namrup, P.O. Parbatpur, Dist: Dibrugarh, Assam, Pin-786623 within 21 days of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
- Applications received after last date of submission will neither be entertained nor returned. BVFCL will not be responsible for postal delay or loss/ non delivery thereof. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- BVFCL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and /or the selection process thereunder.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/7/2015
Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT.NO.HR/06/2015/03.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016