Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL) invites application for the recruitment of Director (Finance) with MBA/ CA holders
Company name : Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL)
Posts : Director (Finance)
Qualification : MBA/ CA
Salary : Rs. 22,500-27,300/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 17.11.2014
Details of Post :
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (FINANCE), BRAHMAPUTRA VALLEY FERTILIZER CORPORATION LTD. in schedule “B” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs.22,500-600-27,300 (1997 Pay Scale). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 17 th NOVEMBER, 2014. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post
COMPANY PROFILE :
The Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL) was incorporated in 2002 under the Indian Companies Act 1956 with the objective to de-merge the Namrup I, II and III plants from Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Ltd. It is one of the enterprises engaged in the production of Urea fertilizer. BVFCL is a Schedule ‘B’ BRPSE referred CPSE in fertilizer sector under the administrative control of D/o Fertilizers, Ministry of Chemical and Fertilizers. Its Registered and Corporate offices are at Namrup, Assam. The authorised and paid up capital of the Company was Rs. 510 crore and Rs. 365.83 crore respectively as on March 31, 2013. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 100%.
NAME OF THE POST : DIRECTOR (FINANCE)
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Finance) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He is overall in-charge of finance and accounts of the organization and is responsible for evolving and formulating policies relating to finance and accounts as well as implementation thereof.
- SCALE OF THE POST : Rs. 22,500 -600-27,300/- (1997 Pay Scale)
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (i) Minimum 40 years. (ii) Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others. The age of superannuation is 60 years.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a Cost Accountant/Chartered Accountant/MBA with specialization in Finance with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should have managerial experience at a senior level in corporate financial management and accounts including Cost and Budgetary Control, Institutional Finance, Working Capital Management in an organization of repute. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT : The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
How to apply :
- Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB/Candidates can also download the application by clicking the apply link below
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 17th NOVEMBER, 2014. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 17.11.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From BVFCL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|