Bridge and Roof Company India Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bridge and Roof Company India Limited
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Director on or before 19/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bridge and Roof Company India Limited
Vacancy Name :Director
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.65,000-75,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 19/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
Detail Of Bridge and Roof Company India Limited Director Recruitment:
- COMPANY PROFILE Bridge & Roof Co. (India) Limited (B&R) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to emerge as a leader in construction and project management services in India and in selected overseas markets and provide latest technology of international standard to its customers coupled with highest level of consumer satisfaction through requisite customer service. B&R, which has two strategic Business Units namely Project Division in Kolkata and Works at Howrah in West Bengal. The company is involved in providing services in the field of civil/mechanical construction, Structural fabrication and turnkey solutions in the areas of hydrocarbon, power, various infrastructure Projects like roads, and highways, housing and urban development depository works and manufacturing of various products like wagons, Bailey bridges, bridge girders etc. It is a Schedule ‘B’ / taken over PSE in Contract and Construction services sector under the administrative control of Department of Heavy Industry, Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises. Its Registered and Corporate offices are at Kolkata and Howrah respectively. The authorised share and paid up capital of the Company were Rs. 60 crores and Rs. 54.99 crores respectively as on March 31, 2014. The shareholding of the Government of India is 99.65%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Project Management) is a member of Board of Directors of the company and reports to Chairman cum Managing Director. He is the functional head of Projects and production and responsible for effective planning, control, implementation and monitoring of various projects undertaken by the Company including turnkey and overseas projects
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV): Min 40 Years – Max 60 Years
- Employment Status: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:- (i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union; (iii) An officer of an All India Service.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be an engineering graduate or equivalent, preferably in civil, structural or mechanical engineering with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution. He should have adequate experience at a senior level in a large organization of repute. Experience in dealing with civil construction, mechanical erection and turnkey projects would have added advantage. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- PAY SCALE: Rs. 65,000-75,000/-pm
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure For Bridge and Roof Company India Limited – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in Bridge and Roof Company India Limited:
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- UNDERTAKING BY THE APPLICANT/ CANDIDATE: a) An applicant has to give an undertaking as a part of the application that he/she will join the post, if selected. If an applicant does not give such undertaking, the application would be rejected. b) If a candidate who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, conveys his/her unwillingness to join after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If a candidate gives his/her unwillingness to join after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 19th OCTOBER, 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications and applications not submitted as per the prescribed format are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/10/2015
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016