Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport (BEST) invites application for the recruitment of Deputy Chief Manager with B.E/ B.Tech / Master Degree educational background
Company name :Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport (BEST)
Posts : Deputy Chief Manager
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech / Master Degree
Salary : Rs.44,500/-pm
No of Openings : 01
Location : Mumbai
Last date to apply : 22.10.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from Scheduled Tribe category candidates for filling in the reserved post of Deputy Chief Manager (Traffic) in Grade A-2 in the B.E.S.&T. Undertaking, the details of which are given below:-
Deputy Chief Manager:
- Designation & No. of Post : Deputy Chief Manager (Traffic)- 1 (One) post (for ST category)
- Qualification prescribed :- Possess a Degree in Engineering or Arts, Science, Commerce, Management or Law, of a Statutory University/Institution or an equivalent qualifications.
- Preferential :- Post-Graduate qualification in Management and/or Transport Economics.
- Essential :- Knowledge of Marathi is essential. A candidate should have passed the S.S.C. or equivalent or Higher examination with Marathi as subject of 100 or 50 marks (Higher Level or Lower Level)Possess adequate knowledge of Marathi and Hindi languages
- Experience prescribed :- 8 years experience in an administrative/executive position in Road Passenger Transport Organization of which atleast 3 years should be in Traffic Operations in a responsible position in a large Road Passenger Transport Organization.
- Age : As on 01.09.2014 Not more than 45 years (5 years relaxation in age will be applicable for the candidates belonging to ST category)
- Pay : (Rs.17,055 – 36,155) (Approx. Rs.44,500/- per month).(Total emoluments includes Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Special Pay, House Rent Allowance, Medical Allowance, Telephone Allowance, Travelling Allowance of Rs.1475/- per month plus free quota of Petrol of 75 Litres per month if a Motor Car is maintained while performing duties in the Undertaking or Rs.2000/- per month if Motor Car is not maintained plus Provident Fund, Gratuity, Leave Travelling Allowance and Ex-Gratia if declared).
- Quarters : Suitable residential accommodation would be provided @ 2.5% of Basic Salary plus Special Allowance, if available. However, in that case no House Rent Allowance will be paid.
- Encashment of Leave : Facility of encashment of Privilege and Casual Leave as per rules of the Undertaking framed from time to time.
- Garaging Facility : Officers’ Cars are washed, garaged, serviced and repaired in the Undertaking’s Workshop at concessional rates.
- Petrol : Petrol (in addition to free quota of 75 litres) can be drawn on credit at the Undertaking’s Petrol Pumps by the Officers’ monthly maintaining Motor Cars, the cost being recovered through salary.
- Bus Pass : A Pass for free travel on the Undertaking’s bus services will be issued.
Security Deposit : The selected candidate will have to pay Security Deposit of Rs.10,000/- in Cash at the time of his appointment and enter into an agreement with the Undertaking to serve the Undertaking for a minimum period of 5 years.
How to apply:
Applications should be submitted on a plain paper alongwith attested photocopies of certificates/documents in support of age, qualifications, experience, Caste/Validity Certificate, etc. accompanied by a Demand Draft of Rs.100/- (Non-refundable), drawn in favour of “The B.E.S.&T. Undertaking” to the Dy. Chief Personnel Manager, Personnel Department, B.E.S.&T. Undertaking, BEST Bhavan, BEST Marg, Colaba, Mumbai – 400001, within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.Incomplete/ late applications shall not be accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BEST||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016