Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport (BEST) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Legal Adviser through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed LLB/ LLM can apply for the new recruitment notification from Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport (BEST)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Deputy Adviser on or before 01/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport (BEST)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Legal Adviser|
|Educational Qualification||LLB/ LLM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||01/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport (BEST), BEST Marg, Colaba, Mumbai – 400 001|
Detail of Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport (BEST) Deputy Legal Adviser Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste category for filling in the above post in the Undertaking, the details of which are given below :-
- Designation, No. of Post & reservation : Deputy Legal Adviser – 1 post reserved for Scheduled Caste category only
- Qualifications : A Degree in Law of a Statutory University/Institution or an equivalent qualification.
- Essential Experience : Possess not less than 6 years actual practice in the Court of Law OR Possess 6 years administrative/executive experience of working in Law Firm / Law Department dealing with the Court matters of a Organization in Service Industry.
- Preferential Experience : i) Post Graduate in Law with Specialization in Labour Law / Commercial Law / Administrative Law / Civil Law; ii) Possess experience in conducting Electricity / Labour / Civil matters in the Court of Law; iii) Possess sound knowledge in drafting of Plaints and pleadings pertaining to Labour / Civil / Electricity matters; iv) Possess sound knowledge of Industrial and Labour Laws.
- Essential : Knowledge of Marathi is essential. The candidate should have passed the S.S.C. or equivalent or Higher examination with Marathi as subject of 100 or 50 marks (Higher level or lower level).
- Age : As on 01.01.2015 – Not more than 45 years (5 years relaxation in age will be applicable for the candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste Category).
- Pay Scale & Gross Emoluments : (Rs.13970-30575) (Approx. salary Rs.40,000/- per month) (Total emoluments includes Basic, Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Medical Allowance, Special Pay, Telephone Allowance, Travelling Allowance of Rs.1,400/- per month plus Free quota of Petrol of 75 ltrs. Per month, if a Motor Car is maintained while performing duties in the Undertaking or Rs.2,000/- per month if motor car is not maintained plus Provident Fund, Gratuity, Leave Travel Assistance and Ex-Gratia, if declared). Security Deposit : The selected candidates will have to pay Security Deposit of Rs.10,000/- in Cash at the time of their appointment and enter into an agreement with theUndertaking to serve the Undertaking for a minimum period of 5 years.
Selection Procedure for Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport (BEST) – Deputy Legal Adviser Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Deputy Legal Adviser Vacancy in Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport (BEST):
Applications should be made on a plain paper alongwith attested photocopies of certificates/documents in support of age, qualifications, experience, Caste/Validity Certificate, etc. accompanied with a Demand Draft of Rs.200/- for Open Category candidate (Non-refundable) and Rs.100/- for SC Category candidate (Non refundable) drawn in favour of “The B.E.S.&T. Undertaking” and forwarded to the Dy.Chief Personnel Manager, Personnel Department, B.E.S.&T. Undertaking, BEST Bhavan, BEST Marg, Colaba, Mumbai – 400 001, within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Incomplete / late applications shall not be accepted
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BEST|
|Other State Government jobs|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017