Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sub Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Sub Engineer Job on or before 30/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC)
Vacancy Name : Sub Engineer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 119 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC), Mumbai
Detail of Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) Sub Engineer Recruitment:
Bombay Municipal Corporation, Mumbai has announced 119 vacancies for filling up Sub-Engineer posts under BMC Mumbai Recruitment. The candidates who find themselves eligible for BMC Mumbai vacancies can submit an online form on or before 30th July 2015. The qualified job aspirants are required to submit an application through endorsed manner.
The complete details of BMC Mumbai jobs regarding posts eligibility, pay scale, guidelines to apply, dates to remember etc are framed below on this web page, so aspirants have a look on details and confirm that they full fill job requirements.
- Organization Name: Bombay Municipal Corporation, Mumbai
- No. of Vacancies: 119
- Post Details: Sub-Engineer Architecture: 63 Mechanical/Electrical: 56
- Required Qualifications: The job seekers must have degree in engineering or equivalent from a recognized university or institution to submit an application for BMC Mumbai Recruitment.
- Age Limit: The job seekers lower age limit should not be less than 18 Years and upper age of candidates should not be more than 33 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per norms. For SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates: 5 years For Physically Handicapped job aspirants: 12 years
- Pay Scale: The candidates who will be choose for Sub-Engineer posts will get Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- per month. The aspirants will also get other allowances as per norms of Bombay Municipal Corporation.
- Fees: For unreserved category job aspirants: Rs. 600/- For SC/ ST/ OBC category job applicants: Rs. 300/- The fees can be paid through debit card/ credit card/ net banking
Selection Procedure for Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) – Sub Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/7/2015.
- The Bombay Municipal Corporation organize a written exam to select suitable candidates.
How to apply for Sub Engineer Vacancy in Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) :
- The aspirants need to check the posts eligibility specifications through www.mcgm.gov.in. The whole details of notification can be checked by following “Recruitment” link.
- After checking it go through “Apply Online” link and submit an online application. The aspirants will get registration number & password after the application submission. The aspirants must take a print out of acknowledgement for further use.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/7/2015
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017