Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Director on or before 09/11/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
Vacancy Name :Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.60,000-75,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 09/11/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : o RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Detail Of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Director Recruitment:
COMPANY PROFILE Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to provide consultancy and turnkey solutions in all spheres of Broadcast Engineering to different Broadcasting Organisation in India and Abroad. It is a Schedule ”C” Miniratna CPSE in Broadcasting consultancy, projects/policy and Technical Services under the administrative control of Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. Its Registered and Project offices are at Noida, U.P. The authorised and paid up capital of the Company was Rs.2.50 crores and Rs.1.37 crores respectively as on 31st March, 2014. The shareholding of the Government of India in the Company is 100%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The Chairman and Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation and accountable to its Board of Directors and Government. He is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) : Minimum 40 – Maximum 58 Years
- EMPLOYMENT STATUS: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:- (i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a fulltime functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union; (iii) An officer of an All India Service.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute. Persons with Technical/MBA qualifications and having experience in management and familiarity with Finance, Marketing/Production will have added advantage. Knowledge of state of the art technologies in broadcasting sector is desirable.
- PAY SCALE:Rs.60,000-75,000/-pm
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure For Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/11/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- UNDERTAKING BY THE APPLICANT/CANDIDATE a) An applicant has to give an undertaking as a part of the application that he/she will join the post, if selected. If an applicant does not give such undertaking, the application would be rejected. b) If a candidate who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, conveys his/her unwillingness to join after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If a candidate gives his/her unwillingness to join after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any CPSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 09 November 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications and applications not submitted as per the prescribed format are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/11/2015
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016