Bundelkhand University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Post of Project Assistant and Project Attendant through recruitment notification – Bundelkhand University Recruitment 2015 – NO.I/SSB/PERS-V/DEP-IN/2015(112)/4454-4530. Candidates who have completed Any Masters Degree(Food Technology)/+2 Pass an apply for the new recruitment notification from Bundelkhand University.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Post of Project Assistant and Project Attendant on or before 01/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bundelkhand University|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant and Project Attendant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree(Food Technology)/12TH Pass|
|Total No of Vacancy||05|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||01/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Institute of Food Technology, Bundelkhand University, Jhansi.|
Detail of Bundelkhand University Post of Project Assistant and Project Attendant Recruitment:
- Applications are invited for three posts of Project Assistants and 2 posts of Project attendants, for Center of Excellence project sponsored by UttarPradesh government in the Institute of Food Technology, Bundelkhand University, Jhansi.
- The qualification and other terms & conditions for the post of Project Assistant are as given below:
- Project Assistant The applicants should possess a Masters Degree in Food Technology with minimum 55 % marks (50% for SC/ST candidate)
- Project Attendant High School with Science The candidates should not be more than 40 years of age.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The position is purely temporary co-terminus with the tenure of the project..
- The funding agency (UP Government) may change the existing guidelines / formulate new guidelines for the fellowship. The decision of funding agency will be final in every case. Age will be decided on the closing date of the advertisement. The age relaxation will be as per norms of the government of Uttar Pradesh.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible for project fellowship.
- The award of Project Fellow does not imply any assurance or guarantee for subsequent employment by UP Government or at the Institute where he/she is working.
- If a fellow is reported to have been lacking in his or her research assignment, the fellowship is liable to be terminated.
Selection Procedure for Bundelkhand University- Post of Project Assistant and Project Attendant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Post of Project Assistant and Project Attendant Vacancy in Bundelkhand University:
- The last date for submission of completed application is May 1, 2015, in the office of Institute of Food Technology, Bundelkhand University, Jhansi. The envelop should be super scribed “Application for the post of Project Assistant or project Attendant”
- The application should be typed on plain paper giving full details of educational qualifications, research experience & publications. Attested copies of all testimonials should be attached with the application.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date shall not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/05/2015
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017