Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Deputy Commissioner through recruitment notification – Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) Recruitment 2015 – NO. A-12018/2/2010-ADMN. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Deputy Commissioner on or before 07/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS)
Vacancy Name : Senior Deputy Commissioner
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 07/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Bureau of Civil Aviation Security ‘A’ Wing, I-III Floor, Janpath Bhavan, Janpath, New Delhi.
Detail Of Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) Senior Deputy Commissioner Recruitment:
- Filling up of two posts of Senior Deputy Commissioner of Security (Civil Aviation) in the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security on deputation basis.
- Two posts of Senior Deputy Commissioner of Security (Civil Aviation) (General Central Service Group ‘A’ Gazetted- Non- Ministrial) in the Pay Band-3 (Rs. 15,600-39.100/-) with Grade Pay of Rs.7600/-, are to be filled up on deputation basis in the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security. The selected officer can be posted anywhere in India or abroad. The post is to be filled up from the;
- Officers of the Central or State Governments or Union Territories including officers from Central Police Organisations: (a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department: or (ii) With five years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in Pay Band 3 in the scale of pay of Rs.15600-39100 with grade pay of Rs.6600 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department: and (b) Possessing five years experience in security duties including intelligence gathering. The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
- Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications. Further, for the purpose of appointment on deputation basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to 1.1.2006 (date from which the revised pay structure based on the 6th CPC recommendation has been extended) shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay/pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the pay commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay or pay scale, and where this benefit will extend only for the post(s) for which that grade pay or pay scale is the normal replacement grade without any upgradation.
Selection Procedure For Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) – Senior Deputy Commissioner Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Deputy Commissioner Vacancy in Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS):
The selected officer will be governed by the terms and conditions of deputation laid down in the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions (Deptt. Of Personnel and Training) O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time. Bio-data along with the following requisite documents of suitable officers who are clear from vigilance angle may please be sent in the enclosed proforma, in duplicate, along with the following documents within 60 days. i) Vigilance Clearance Certificate ii) Integrity Certificate iii) List of penalties (Major/Minor) imposed, if any during the last ten years. iv) ACR/ APAR dossier or ACRs/APARs for the last five years (Photostat copies of ACRs/APARs should be attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent on each page with rubber stamp) (Incomplete applications will not be entertained) Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidatures subsequently. The candidates who have already applied against this office circular of even No. dated 29.06.2012 need not apply fresh. Their name will be considered with reference to their earlier application. No. of vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of forwarding applications for selection.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/08/2015
Reference: Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) Recruitment 2015 – NO. A-12018/2/2010-ADMN
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016