Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Commissioner through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Commissioner on or before 12/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Commissioner|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||10 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bureau of Civil Aviation Security ‘A’ Wing, I-III Floor, Janpath Bhavan, Janpath, New Delhi.|
Detail of Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) Assistant Commissioner Recruitment:
Subject : Filling up of 10 posts of Assistant Commissioner of Security in the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security on deputation/absorption/re-employment basis.
- No of post : 10 posts of Assistant Commissioner of Security (General, Central Service, Group ‘A’ Gazetted- Non- Ministerial) in the Pay Band-3 (Rs. 15,600-39,100/-) with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-, are to be filled up on deputation/ absorption / re-employment (for armed force personnel deputation or re-employment) basis in the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security. The selected officer can be posted anywhere in India or abroad.
- The posts are to be filled up from officers under the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories or Central Police Organizations: (a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or (ii) With five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in pay band 2 in the scale of pay of Rs.9300-34,800 with grade pay of Rs.4600 (pre-revised scale of Rs. 6500-10,500) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and (b) Possessing the following educational qualification and experience:- (i) Degree from a recognized university or equivalent; (ii) Three years’ experience in matters relating to Security or Intelligence including framing or implementation of policies.
- The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
- Re-employment: The Armed Forces personnel holding the rank of Lieutenant or Captain or equivalent who are due to retire or to be transferred to reserve within a period of one year and possessing the qualifications and experience as indicated above shall also be considered. If selected, such officers will be given deputation terms up to the date on which they are due for release from the armed forces; thereafter they may be continued on re-employment terms. In case such eligible officer have retired or have been transferred to reserve before the actual selection to the post is made, their appointment will be on re-employment basis. (Re-employment upto the age of superannuation with reference to civil posts).
- Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
Selection Procedure for Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) – Assistant Commissioner Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Assistant Commissioner Vacancy in Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS):
The selected officer will be governed by the terms and conditions of deputation laid down in the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions (Deptt. Of Personnel and Training) O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time. Bio-data of suitable officers who are clear from vigilance angle may please be sent in the enclosed proforma, in duplicate, along with the following documents within six weeks. i) Vigilance Clearance Certificate ii) Integrity Certificate iii) List of penalties (Major/Minor) imposed, if any, during the last ten years. iv) ACRs dossier or ACRs for the last five years (It may kindly be noted that the Photostat copies of ACRs should be attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent on each page) (Incomplete applications will not be entertained). Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidatures subsequently. Number of vacancies may increase or decrease as per the availability of incumbents at the time of forwarding of selection.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/05/2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017