Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) invites application for the recruitment of Controller of Explosives with Any Graduate holders
Company name :Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS)
Posts :Controller of Explosives
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/- p.m
No of Post : 04
Location :New Delhi.
Last date to apply : 16/12/2014
Details of Post :
Controller of Explosives
- It is proposed to fill up four vacant posts of Controller of Explosives (General Central Service Group ‘A’ Gazetted) in the Pay Band-3 (Rs. 15,600-39.100/-) with Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- in the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security. The selected officers can be posted at any of the Regional Office of this Bureau at New Delhi/Mumbai/Kolkata and Chennai.
- The posts are to be filled up on deputation basis from amongst the following:- I) Officers of Police/Security organizations of the Government of India. II) Officers of Para Military Organisations of the Government of India, holding analogous posts on regular basis. OR Officers with five years regular service in posts in the pay scale of Rs. 15,600- 39100 /- Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- (Pre-revised, 2000-4000 as per 4th CPC pay scale). OR Officers with eight years regular service in posts in the pay scale of Rs.9300 – 34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- (Pre-revised, 2000-3500 as per 4th CPC pay scale).or equivalent; and III) Serving Armed Forces Officers in the rank of Captain/Major or equivalent.
- ESSENTIAL:-Experience of handling Explosives etc. including a minimum of three years experience in the detection and diffusion/demolition of unexploded armament and explosives devices.
- DESIRABLE:-i) Having undergone a recognized advanced course, relevant to the essential qualification e.g. Bomb Disposal Course at the Military College of Engineering, Pune and ii) Experience of having served in Anti-Terrorist Organisation as Commandos, Special Protection Group, National Security Guard, etc. (Period of deputation will originally be three years, extendable by one year, if mutually agreed to by the borrowing and lending Authorities)
- AGE : The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not exceed 35 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
HOW TO APPLY :
- The selected officers will be governed by the terms and conditions of deputation laid down in the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions (Deptt. of Personnel and Training) O.M. No.2/22/91-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 05-01-94 as amended from time to time read with Ministry of Civil Aviation’s Policy letter No.CAS-10(1)/87-HQ(SFS/IGRUA) dated 25-4-1988. They will have the option to either draw pay in the scale of pay applicable in the parent organization plus deputation allowances or have their pay fixed in the scale applicable to deputation post as per above O.M.
- (a) You are requested to forward the Bio-data, in the prescribed format and in duplicate, of suitable officers of your organizations, along with the following documents, within 60 days from the date of publication of this vacancy announcement in the ‘Employment News’ . (b) List of essential documents to be attached with the Bio-data:- i) Vigilance Clearance Certificate ii) Integrity Certificate iii) List of penalties (Major/Minor) imposed, if any, during the last ten years. iv) Upto date dossier or ACRs for the last five years (It may kindly be noted that the Photostat copies of ACRs should be attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent on each page)
- Important Note : Incomplete applications forwarded without the complete set of essential documents listed above, shall be rejected.
- Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidatures subsequently.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 16/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BCAS|