Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India(BPII)has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER(CEO)through recruitment notification – Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India(BPII)Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed MBA/PGDM an apply for the new recruitment notification from Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India(BPII)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER(CEO)on or before 27/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India(BPII)|
|Vacancy Name||CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER(CEO)|
|Total No of Vacancy||NA|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India(BPII), Gurgaon|
Detail of Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India(BPII) CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER(CEO)Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification: Graduation in Science/Pharmacy from a recognized University preferably with Post-Graduation in Management (MBA/PGDM) from a recognized University/Institute.
- Age :Not above 55 years as on 30.04.2015. Relaxable in case of exceptionally good candidates.
- Experience: 15 – 20 years experience in a senior managerial position in supply chain management/marketing of Pharmaceuticals/FMCG products.
- Other skills: required Should have good communication skills. Should be a visionary and result oriented leader full of initiative and drive and missionary zeal
- Tenure of appointment :Initially for a period of 3 years from the date of appointment, which may be extended subject to satisfactory performance. Contract is terminable with 30 days notice period/salary from either side.
- Head Quarter: Gurgaon.
- Job Requirements :CEO is responsible to demonstrate results as per the objectives of Jan Aushadhi Scheme i.e. to make available quality medicines/Pharma Products /Services as per set target.
- Remuneration: Consolidated emoluments of Rs.1, 25,000/- per month + House Rent allowance – Rs. 25,000/- per month + transport facility + telephone/mobile bill reimbursement.
- OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The candidate must ensure that he/she possesses the required qualifications and experience for the post and is within the age limit.
- On the envelope containing the application, the candidate must write “Application for the post of Chief Executive Officer in BPPI”.
- If the documents submitted by any candidate are found incorrect/false at the time of the interview, his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any shortcomings is detected after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- BPPI has the right to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage and the decision of BPPI will be final.
- BPPI has the right to reject the entire selection/advertisement procedure at any stage and the decision of BPPI shall be final in this regard.
- BPPI will pay economy class Air fare/2nd Class AC rail fare/Volvo bus fare to the shortlisted candidates for attending the interview on the basis of proof of travel.
- BPPI reserves the right to raise/modify the eligibility criteria for minimum educational qualifications and/or minimum work experience.
- Selected candidate will be offered contractual appointment for the post interviewed on whole time contractual basis, initially for a period of three years from the date of his joining on the following terms & conditions:
- He/She will be entitled to consolidated remuneration and other facilities as mentioned above.
- He/She will be entitled to TA/ DA, while on tour outside the Headquarters, as per the policy of BPPI.
- He/She will be entitled to one day leave for every month of service, which can be availed of at any time during the period of the contract. He/She is also entitled for 10 days leave in a year on medical ground as per the rules of BPPI.
- He/She will be entitled to mobile/telephone reimbursement as per rules.
- BPPI reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions during the tenure of the contract.
- He/She will neither be entitled to the benefits of Provident Fund Scheme nor Gratuity on conclusion of the contract.
- The contractual appointment will not confer any right or entitlement for claiming absorption against any regular post in BPPI.
Selection Procedure for Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India(BPII)- CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER(CEO)Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER(CEO)Vacancy in Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India(BPII):
The interview of shortlisted candidates will be held at BPPI headquarters at IDPL Corporate office, IDPL complex, Old Delhi Gurgaon Road, Dundahera, Gurgaon-122016 (HR). The candidates must bring all original certificates/testimonials at the time of interview. The date and time of the interview will be intimated on mobile/email. The candidates are, therefore, advised to check their email regularly after the last date of receipt of application. Interested candidates may send their application by registered/speed post in envelope duly super scribed “Application for the post of CEO” so as to reach the BPPI office on or before 27.04.2015. Applications received thereafter shall not be entertained. BPPI will not be responsible for postal delay etc.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/04/2015
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016