Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India (BPPI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Executive Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India (BPPI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chief Executive Officer Job on or before 27/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India (BPPI)|
|Vacancy Name||Chief Executive Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||IDPL Complex, Dundahera, Old Delhi Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon-122016|
Detail of Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India (BPPI) Chief Executive Officer Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification Graduation in Science/Pharmacy from a recognized University preferably with Post-Graduation in Management (MBA/PGDM) from a recognized University/Institute.
- Age Not above 55 years as on 30.04.2015. Relaxable in case of exceptionally good candidates.
- Experience 15 – 20 years experience in a senior managerial position in supply chain management/marketing of Pharmaceuticals/FMCG products. Other skills required Should have good communication skills. Should be a visionary and result oriented leader full of initiative and drive and missionary zeal.
- Tenure of appointment Initially for a period of 3 years from the date of appointment, which may be extended subject to satisfactory performance. Contract is terminable with 30 days notice period/salary from either side.
- Head Quarter Gurgaon.
- Job Requirements CEO is responsible to demonstrate results as per the objectives of Jan Aushadhi Scheme i.e. to make available quality medicines/Pharma Products /Services as per set target.
- Remuneration Consolidated emoluments of Rs.1, 25,000/- per month + House Rent allowance – Rs. 25,000/- per month + transport facility + telephone/mobile bill reimbursement.
Selection Procedure for Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India (BPPI) – Chief Executive Officer Post:
- Written Test on 27/4/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Chief Executive Officer vacancy in Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India (BPPI):
- The interview of shortlisted candidates will be held at BPPI headquarters at IDPL Corporate office, IDPL complex, Old Delhi Gurgaon Road, Dundahera, Gurgaon-122016 (HR). The candidates must bring all original certificates/testimonials at the time of interview.
- The date and time of the interview will be intimated on mobile/email. The candidates are, therefore, advised to check their email regularly after the last date of receipt of application.
- Interested candidates may send their application by registered/speed post in envelope duly super scribed “Application for the post of CEO” so as to reach the BPPI office on or before 27.04.2015. Applications received thereafter shall not be entertained. BPPI will not be responsible for postal delay etc
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 27/4/2015
Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India, IDPL Corporate Office, IDPL Complex, Old Delhi Gurgaon Road, Dundahera, Gurgaon-122016
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016