Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India (BPPI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India (BPPI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Consultant. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/4/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India (BPPI)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||20/4/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||IDPL Complex, Dundahera, Old Delhi Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon-122016|
Detail of Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India (BPPI) Consultant Recruitment:
For implementing the Jan Aushadhi Scheme of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Government of India, to make available quality generic medicines at affordable prices to all, BPPI proposes to hold Walk-in-Interview for engagement of suitable consultants on immediate contractual basis for six months or till the posts are filled up on regular basis, whichever is earlier, as per the following requirements:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Experience in Relevant Field.||Salary||Age|
|Consultant (Procurement)||01||Graduate in any discipline preferably in Pharma||(1) Minimum 15 years of experience in the field of Procurement in a Senior position (2) Preference will be given to those having experience of Procurement of pharmaceutical products in Central/ State Govt./ PSU/Pharma Industry||Rs.60,000/-||50 years|
|Consultant (Administration & Finance)||01||Graduate in any discipline preferably having degree / diploma in personnel management.||(1) Minimum 15 years of experience in the field of Administration / Finance / Legal in a Senior position||Rs.50,000/-||50 years|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The candidate must ensure that he/she possesses the required qualification and experience for the post.
- The documents submitted by the candidate at the time of the interview, if found incorrect/false, his candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings are detected after appointment, his services are liable to be terminated.
- BPPI has the right to reject the candidature at any stage and the decision of BPPI will be final.
- BPPI has the right to reject the entire selection/advertisement at any stage and the decision of BPPI shall be final in this regard.
- BPPI will not pay any TA / DA for attending the walk in interview.
- BPPI reserves the right to raise/modify the eligibility criteria of the minimum educational qualification and/or minimum work experience.
- Selected candidate will be offered contractual appointment for the post interviewed on whole time contractual basis for a period of six months from the date of his joining on the following terms & conditions. a) He will be entitled to consolidated remuneration as mentioned above. b) He will be entitled to one day leave for every month of service, which can be availed of at any time during the period of the contract. c) BPPI reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions during the tenure of the contract. d) He will neither be entitled to the benefits of Provident Fund Scheme nor Gratuity on conclusion of the contract. e) The contractual appointment will not confer any right or entitlement for claiming absorption against any regular post in BPPI. f) The contract is terminable with 30 days notice period/salary from either side
Selection Procedure for Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India (BPPI) – Consultant Post:
- Written Test on 20/4/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Consultant vacancy in Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India (BPPI):
Eligible and interested candidates may report for walk-in-interview on 20th, April 2015 at BPPI OFFICE AT IDPL CORPORATE OFFICE, IDPL COMPLEX, OLD DELHI GURGAON ROAD, DUNDAHERA, GURGOAN-122016 (HR) as per the following schedule along with all original supporting documents in respect of identity / qualification /experience/expertise claimed by the applicant with five sets of application and self attested photocopies of all the documents and one passport size photograph.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20/4/2015
Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India, IDPL Corporate Office, IDPL Complex, Old Delhi Gurgaon Road, Dundahera, Gurgaon-122016
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016