Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade-II through recruitment notification – Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D) Recruitment 2015 – NO.3/9/2015-ADM. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Stenographer Grade-II Job on or before 7/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D)
Vacancy Name : Stenographer Grade-II
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location :
Last Date to Apply for this job : 7/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Block No. XI, 3rd Floor CGO Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi-110 003
Detail of Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D) Stenographer Grade-II Recruitment:
Three post of Stenographer Grade-II Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Ministerial in the scale of pay of PB-2 Rs.9300-34,8000/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- in the Bureau of Police Research & Development, New Delhi and Central Detective Training School, Kolkata under BPR&D cadre on deputation basis. The number of vacancies is subject to change. The brief details are as under:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Stenographer Grade-II||03 (Three)||Officers under the Central Government :- (a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis; OR (ii) With five years’ service in posts in the scale of pay of Rs. 4500-7000/5000- 8000 (new scale of pay of PB-1 Rs.5200-20,200 plus Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- /PB-2 Rs.9300-34,800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-) or equivalent ; OR (iii) With ten years’ service in posts in the scale of pay of Rs. 4000- 6000 (new scale of pay of PB- 1 Rs.5200-20,200 plus Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- ) or equivalent. (b) Possessing a speed of 100 words per minute in shorthand (English/Hindi) The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.||PB-2 Rs.9300-34,800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-|
Selection Procedure for Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D) – Stenographer Grade-II Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Stenographer Grade-II Vacancy in Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D) :
- The detailed eligibility conditions, experience are enclosed herewith. The maximum age limit for appointment by transfer on deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of application. The details including Prescribed Proforma and eligibility conditions etc. are also available on BPR&D website: www.bprd.nic.in (Administration – Recruitment).
- It is requested that the applications of the suitable and willing officers may kindly be sent to the Director General, Bureau of Police Research & Development on the address indicated above within a period of 2 months from the date of issue of this letter.
- The applications received after due date will only be considered after examining the circumstances and reasons for delayed receipt the same
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 7/7/2015
Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D) Recruitment 2014 – NO.3/9/2015-ADM.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016