Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Inspector of Police through recruitment notification – Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D) Recruitment 2015 – NO.3/7/2015-ADM. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Inspector of Police Job on or before 1/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D)
Vacancy Name : Inspector of Police
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 18 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 1/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Block No. XI, 3rd Floor CGO Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi-110 003 No.3/7/2015-Adm.
Detail of Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D) Inspector of Police Recruitment:
There are 18 posts of Inspector of Police , Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial in the Scale of Pay of PB-2 Rs.9300-34,800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4,200/- in the Bureau of Police Research & Development, New Delhi, Central Detective Training School, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Ghaziabad and Jaipur under BPR&D, which are proposed to be filled up on deputation basis. The number of vacancies are subject to change. The brief details are as under:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Inspector of Police||18||Composite Method (Deputation plus Promotion) 1. Officers of the Central Police Organisations or State Police Organisations:- a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or ( ii) with three years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the scale of pay of PB-2 Rs.9300-34,800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4,200/- or equivalent in the parent cadre or department : or (iii) with six years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in posts in the scale of pay of PB-1 Rs.5200-20,200 plus Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- or equivalent in the parent cadre or department : and b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience: (i) Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent: (ii) Three years’ experience in the field of recruitment and training, law and order management, modernization of police, community policing, personnel management, maintenance and analysis of crime records, use of technology in policing and welfare of police personnel.||PB-2 Rs.9300-34,800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4,200/-|
Selection Procedure for Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D) – Inspector of Police Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 1/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Inspector of Police Vacancy in Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D) :
- The terms of deputation of Central Government officer selected for appointment on deputation to Bureau of Police Research & Development Hqrs. shall be governed by Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, P.G. & Pensions (Department of Personnel & Training)’s Office Memorandum No. 2/29/91-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 5.1.1994 as amended from time to time. The terms and conditions in respect of State Government officers are shown in Annexure-II enclosed. The Central and State Government employees selected for deputation in the Central Detective Training Schools at Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Ghaziabad and Jaipur shall draw pay of their parent department plus Training Allowance @ 15% of their pay.
- It is requested that the applications of the suitable and willing officers may kindly be sent to the Director General, Bureau of Police Research & Development on the address indicated above within a period of 2 months from the date of issue of this letter.
- The applications received after due date will only be considered after examining the circumstances and reasons for delayed receipt of the same.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 1/6/2015
Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D) Recruitment 2014 – NO.3/7/2015-ADM.
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016