Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Superintendent of Police through recruitment notification – Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D) Recruitment 2015 – No.3/6/2015-Admn./BPR&D. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy Superintendent of Police Job on or before 22/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bureau of Police Research and Devaelopment (BPR&D)
Vacancy Name : Deputy Superintendent of Police
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 19 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 22/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Block No. XI, 3rd Floor CGO Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi-110 003
Detail of Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D) Deputy Superintendent of Police Recruitment:
Nineteen posts of Deputy Superintendent of Police, Group ‘B’, Gazetted, NonMinisterial in the Scale of Pay of PB-2 Rs.9300-34,800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4,600/- in the Bureau of Police Research & Development, New Delhi, Central Detective Training School, Hyderabad, Chandigarh and Kolkata under BPR&D cadre are proposed to be filled up on deputation/promotion basis. The number of vacancies are subject to change. The brief details are as under:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||19||Following are the eligibility conditions: (A) (i) Officers of the Central Police Organisations or State Police Organisations:- (ii) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department : or (iii) with three years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in posts in the scale of pay PB-2 Rs.9300-34,800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4,200/- or equivalent in the parent cadre or department : and (B) Following educational qualifications and experience are also required: (i) Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent. (ii) Five years’ experience in the field of recruitment and training, law and order management, modernization of police, community policing, personnel management, maintenance and analysis of crime records, use of technology in policing and welfare of police personnel. (C) The Departmental Inspector of Police in the pay scale of PB-2 Rs.9300- 34,800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4,200/- with three years’ regular service in the grade shall also be considered alongwith outsiders and in case he is selected for appointment to the post, the same shall be deemed to have been filled by promotion. (The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion).||PB-2 Rs.9300- 34,800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4,600/|
Selection Procedure for Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D) – Deputy Superintendent of Police Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/6/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Deputy Superintendent of Police Vacancy in Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D) :
- The detailed eligibility conditions and experience are enclosed herewith. The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of application. The details including Prescribed Proforma and eligibility conditions etc. are also available on BPR&D website: www.bprd.nic.in (Administration Recruitment).
- The terms of deputation of Central Government officer selected for appointment on deputation to Bureau of Police Research & Development Hqrs. shall be governed by Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, P.G. & Pensions (Department of Personnel & Training)’s Office Memorandum No. 2/29/91-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 5.1.1994 as amended from time to time.
- The terms and conditions in respect of State Government officers are shown in Annexure-II enclosed.
- The Central and State Government employees selected for deputation in Central Detective Training Schools at Kolkata, Hyderabad and Chandigarh shall draw pay of their parent department plus Training Allowance @ 15% of their pay.
- It is requested that the applications of the suitable and willing officers may kindly be sent to the Director General, Bureau of Police Research & Development on the address indicated above within a period of 2 months from the date of issue of this letter.
- The applications received after due date will only be considered after examining the circumstances and reasons for delayed receipt the same.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/6/2015
Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D) Recruitment 2014 – No.3/6/2015-Admn./BPR&D.