Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India (BPPI) invites application for the recruitment of Manager (Procurement) for Graduate/ MBA holders
Company name : Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India (BPPI)
Posts : Manager (Procurement)
Qualification : Graduate/ MBA
Salary : Rs.40,000/- per month
No of Openings : 01
Location : Gurgaon
Last date to apply : 27.10.2014
Details of Post :
To provide relief to the common man in the area of healthcare, a countrywide campaign for ensuring availability of generic medicines at affordable prices to all, in the name of “Jan Aushadhi “ has been launched by the Government of India, Department of Pharmaceuticals in collaboration with the State Governments, Union Territories and also by associating recognized Trusts/ Societies/ pharmacists. To become a partner to this campaign and carrying forward this noble objective, BPPI invites applications from energetic and enthusiastic persons to fill up the following post on contractual basis:
- Experience Five years experience in handling procurement matters preferably in Govt./ PSU pharmaceutical industry at a middle level.
- Age Below 50 years. Relaxable upto 62 years in case of Govt./PSU retired employees.
- Educational Qualification Graduate in any discipline, preferably having degree/ diploma/ MBA in the procurement related discipline from a recognised University/ Institute.
- Tenure One year from the date of appointment extendable on yearly basis subject to satisfactory performance.
- Remuneration Consolidated salary of Rs. Rs.40,000/- (Rupees Forty thousand only) per month plus Rs.4000/- per month towards conveyance and upto Rs. 1000/- per month mobile phone reimbursement for official purpose.
- Travel on tour As per BPPI Rules
- Leave As per BPPI Rules
- Job Requirement The duties of Manager (Procurement) include preparation of tender document, call for expression of interest, take action for evaluation of bids & finalization of the same in a transparent manner, following the prescribed procedure in the GFR and CVC guidelines. After the rates are finalized, to assess the requirement and place order for procurement with the CPSUs and other suppliers as per the decision of the competent authority. He is responsible formaintaining proper records of goods, ordered, procured, payment to be made etc.
How to apply:
- The application in the prescribed format along with copies of certificates/ testimonials should be addressed to:- General Manager (A&F), Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India, IDPL Corporate Office, IDPL Complex, Old Delhi Gurgaon Road, Dundahera, Gurgaon – 122016 (Haryana)
- The last date for receipt of applications is 27.10.2014. Applications received after the last date shall not be considered. BPPI will not be responsible for postal delay etc. In case of any query, please contact at Telephone No. 0124-4556761. Only applications received by post / speed-post / courier will be considered. Applications received through e-mail will not be considered.
- The interview of the short listed applicants will be held at BPPI headquarters at IDPL Corporate office, IDPL complex, Old Delhi Gurgaon Road, Dundahera, Gurgaon-122016 (HARYANA). The candidates must bring all original certificates/testimonials at the time of interview. The date and time of the interview will be intimated by post / email. The candidates are, therefore, advised to check their email regularly after 07 days from the last date of receipt of application.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 27.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BPPI|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016