Burn Standard Company Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed CA/ IWCA/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Burn Standard Company Limited
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Director on or before 13/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Burn Standard Company Limited
Vacancy Name :Director
Educational Qualification : CA/ ICWA/ MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 22,500-600-27,300/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 13/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
Detail Of Burn Standard Company Limited Director Recruitment:
COMPANY PROFILE Burn Standard Co. Limited (BSCL), presently under the Ministry of Railways, was incorporated on 01.12.76. Management of the erstwhile two private companies viz. Burn & Co. Ltd. and the Indian Standard Wagon Co. Ltd. was taken over by the Government of India on 19.12.73 followed by nationalization thereof, effective from 01.04.75. The assets and liabilities of these two private companies were vested in the newly formed Burn Standard Co. Ltd. The company has two engineering units located at Howrah and Burnpur in the state of West Bengal. The two engineering units are mostly engaged in the manufacture of Rolling Stock, Points and Crossings, Sleepers, Springs and other equipments for Indian Railways. These units are also engaged in manufacturing heavy structurals for bridges and Steel Plants Fabrication, Castings, Forgings and other engineering products, Coal Handling Plant from another area of Company’s business activities. The Company mostly caters to the need of core sectors like Railways and other Government/ Public Sector Undertakings. In addition to the normal products manufactured by the various units of the company, wide diversification schemes are being adopted in collaboration with the experts. Over and above, the company has indigenously developed the special type of wagons called Bottom Discharge Wagon for convenient transportation of coal, in the area of wagon production, the Company entered into another collaboration agreement with M/s Simotra of France for producing special type of wagon for transport of powdery materials for National Aluminium Company Limited. Its Registered and Corporate Offices are in Kolkata, West Bengal. The authorized and paid up share capital of the Company as on March 31, 2014, was Rs 180 crores Rs. 176 crores respectively. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 100%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Finance) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He is overall Incharge of finance and accounts of the organization and is responsible for evolving and formulating policies relating to finance and accounts as well as implementation thereof. He is also responsible for Corporate Finance Management and Accounts including Cost and Budgetary Control, Working Capital Management, Auditing, etc.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) : Minimum 40 Years Maximum 58 Years
- EMPLOYMENT STATUS: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:- (i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union; (iii) An officer of an All India Service.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a Cost Accountant/Chartered Accountant/MBA with specialization in Finance with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should have managerial experience at a senior level in corporate financial management and accounts including Cost and Budgetary Control, Institutional Finance, Working Capital Management in an organization of repute. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- PAY SCALE: Rs. 22,500-600-27,300/-
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier
Selection Procedure For Burn Standard Company Limited – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in Burn Standard Company Limited:
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit
their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 13th September 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/09/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016