Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Management Trainees through recruitment notification – Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.HR/03/2015/01. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech, MBA, Diploma, PG Diploma, LLB, CA, ICWA, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Management Trainees Job on or before 17.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Management Trainees|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM, Diploma, PG-Diploma, LLB, CA, ICWA, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||46 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||17.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||BRAHMAPUTRA VALLEY FERTILIZER CORPORATION LIMITED (A Government of India Undertaking ) Corporate Office, Namrup, P.O. Parbatpur, Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam: PIN-786623|
Detail of Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL) – Management Trainees Recruitment:
Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL) emerged as a new Company in the year 2002, after de-merger from Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Ltd. It is the first factory of its kind to use associated natural gas as basic raw material for producing nitrogenous fer tilizer. The production Units of the Corporation situated at Namrup, Assam have been revamped and modernized recently. BVFCL have two Ammonia and two Urea plants in operation with total production capacity of 5.55 lakhs MT of Urea per annum. The Company is looking for young and energetic Engineers and Professionals to be inducted as Management Trainees in the following disciplines:
- Chemical Full time BE / B.Tech in Chemical Engineering 15 posts-(UR-5, SC-3, ST-2, OBC-5)
- Mechanical Full time BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Eng ineering 5 posts- (UR -4, ST-1)
- Electrical Full time BE/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering 5 posts – (UR- 3, SC-1, OBC-1)
- Instrumentation Full time BE/B.Tech in Instrumentation OR Electronics Engineering 5 posts- (UR-3, SC- 1, OBC-1)
- Civil Full time BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering 2 posts-(UR-1, OBC-1)
- Materials Management ** Full time Degree in Engineering or Two year full time MBA/ P.G Diploma with specialization in Materials Management. 4 posts- (UR-3, SC-1)
- Finance & Accounts** Graduate with CA/ICWA * 7 posts (UR-3, SC-1, ST-1, OBC-2)
- Personnel & Administration ** Two year full time P.G. degree or diploma in PM&IR/HRM/ Labour & Social Works/ MBA with specialisation in PM &IR /HRM.2 posts (UR-1, SC-1)
- Legal** Full time regular BL or L.LB. degree with minimum 02 years experience of legal practice.***1 post (UR-1)
Age requirement : Maximum age limit 30 years as on 01.01.2015, relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST categories, 3 years for OBC (Non-creamy layer) and 10 years for PH-General, 13 years for PH-OBC and 15 years for PH-SC categories.
Eligibility: Candidates must possess essential qualifications of BE/ B.Tech / PG degree / PGDM / MBA with 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST/PH candidates) in respective discipline from UGC/AIU recognized University/Deemed University or AICTE approved Autonomous Institution. * For Finance & Accounts discipline: Candidate should successfully pass CA/ICWA (Final) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost Accountants of India . *** For Legal discipline: Candidates should successfully pass Bachelor’s degree in Law ( BL or LL.B) from colleges approved by Bar Counci l of India. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the online application form as per norms adopted by the University/ Institution. The candidate will have to produce a copy of thes e norms with respect to his/her University/Institute at the time of Interview
Period of Training, Stipend and facilities: a) Period of training 1 (one) year. b) Stipend Consolidated pay equivalent to 75% of pay (Basic + DA) per month. in the scale of Rs.8600-250-14600/-(Pre-revised). Balance 25% of pay (Basic +DA) shall be released in four quarterly installments, on successful completion of one year training. c) Facilities Free hostel accommodation will be provided to the trainees during their training period. Free medical facilities for self only.
Application Fee/ Processing Fee: (Non-refundable)
Candidates will be required to deposit application fee of Rs.500/ – only for General & OBC and processing fee of Rs 100/- for SC/ST/PWD through Bank challan / on-line payment. The format of bank challan should be downloaded from the website. The system generated Bank Challan (with registration number) is in triplicate (1st copy – Bank copy, 2nd copy – Applicant’s Copy & 3rd copy – BVFCL copy). Candidates are required to take a print out of this system generated Bank Challan and deposit the requisite Application/ Processing Fee in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). On receipt of the Application/ Processing Fee, the SBI branch will mention a unique Jou rnal Number, Branch Code and Date of Receipt on the Bank Challan. Candidates are required to ensure that these Bank Challan contain i) SBI Journal number ii) Branch Code iii) Date of Receipt. Candidates are also required to collect the “2nd copy – Applicant’s copy” and “3rd copy – BVFCL Copy” from the Bank .The Branch Code and Journal Number of Bank Challan must be filled in the on -line Application Form 4 (registration slip). Candidates will enclose the 3rd copy i.e. BVFCL copy along with the hard copy of the Application Form (registration slip) to be sent by post. Candidates making payment Online through (Net Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card) should note that if candidates get the registration slip it means his/her payment is successful and they can take pr int out of his/her Registration Slip. If Candidate are not able to receive /view their Registration slip, it means his/her payment is failed due to some reason and this amount will be refunded to candidate within 7 Working days and Candidate need to make the payment again to confirm his/her candidature .
Selection Procedure for Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL) – Management Trainees Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17.04.2015
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the All India Selection Test at their own expenses in the test Centre opted for in any of the five locations as mentioned below. Only the candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written test will be called for interview and will be paid Second Class/Sleeper Class to and fro Rail/Bus fare by the shortest route (from the mailing address) for attending the interview on production of proof of travel.
How to apply for Management Trainees – Vacancy in Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL):
Documents to be sent along with the hard copy of the online generated filled in application form ( registration slip), by post: i. Self attested copy of age proof as per HSLC/ 10th standard certificate. ii. Self attested copy of Essential qualification marksheets / certificates/ CGPA conversion formula wherever applicable. iii. Self attested copy of valid Caste (SC/ST/OBC-Non Creamy Layer)/ Physically handicapped certificate in prescribed formats from Appropriate Authority (wherever applic able) iv. Duly filled in 3rd copy of Bank challan ` 500/- or ` 100/- towards application/ processing fee where payment is made through Bank challan. v. Self attested copy of Experience certificate. (if any) vi. A copy of passport size colour photograph.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- All qualifications should be recognized by UGC/AIU/AICTE / appropriate Indian statutory authority.
- Only full time regular courses will be considered.
- No manual or paper applications will be entertained.
- No TA will be paid to any candidate for appea ring in the written examination.
- Final verification of applications will be done on declaration of the result of the written test hence the candidature will be subject to fulfillment of all the criteria mentioned in the advertisement. In case of non-fulfillment of eligibility criteria, or any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his / her candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or after joining.
- No modifications are allowed after submission of the online application form. If any tampering is done with the PDF application sheet generated and if any discrepancies are found between the online data filled by the candidate and the application sheets submitted, the application will be rejected.
- Candidature is also liable to be rejected if the hard copy of the on-line generated filled in application form along with the relevant enclosures is not received, received unsigned, received without attested photo, not received through proper channel (in case of Govt. /PSU employed personnel) or received after the last date of receipt of application.
- Candidates employed with Government departments / PSUs / Autonomous bodies have to produce NOC at the time of interview. If such candidates cannot provide the NOC, they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- BVFCL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and cancel / restrict / modify / alter the recruitment process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Any modifications / amendments in the advertisement wil l be given in BVFCL website i.e. (www.bvfcl.com) only.
- All correspondences regarding examination schedule/admit card/ interview call letters , etc. shall be done through email/uploading on BVFCL website. Responsib ility of receiving, downloading and printing of admit card/interview call/ any other information shall be of the candidate. BVFCL will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or for delay/not r eceipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/her mail/website on time.
- The candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Test only if they possess the valid Photo Admit Card downloaded from the BVFCL website.
- Particulars Dates Date of commencement of Online application 25.03.2015
- Last date of submission of the online application by the candidate 17.04.2015
- Last date for receipt of the hard copy of the application sheet 08.05.2015
- The candidate should send the hard copy of the filled in application form (registration slip) generated online alongwith all the relevant documents as mentioned above superscribing on the envelope “Application for the post ____________ “ (name of the post) in capital letters, so as to reach the HOD (Personnel), BVFC Limited, Namrup, PO: Parbatpur, Dist: Dibrugarh ( Assam), PIN- 786623 by post on or before 08.05.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17.04.2015
Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.HR/03/2015/01
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017