Cabinet Secretariat Government of India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Officer through recruitment notification – Cabinet Secretariat Government of India Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree, Ph.D, B.E/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Cabinet Secretariat Government of India
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Senior Research Officer on or before 01/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Cabinet Secretariat Government of India
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 20 Posts
Salary : Rs-15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Cabinet Secretariat Government of India,Across India.
Detail Of Cabinet Secretariat Government of India Senior Research Officer Recruitment:
- Name of the post:Senior Research Officer
- No.of post:20 post
- Age Limit:35 years
- Educational Qualification:Master’s degree in Computer applications; or Degree in Engineering or Technology in Computer Science or Electronics and Communications or Electronics./Master’s . degree. in Physics or Chemistry/Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognised University in Telecommunication or Electronics or equivalent or passed qradvate: Membership Examination of. the Institute of – -‘1′ .••. – 6lectronics’ and .Telecommunications Engineers (India) or Associate Membership Examination .of Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers.
Selection Procedure For Cabinet Secretariat Government of India – Senior Research Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/09/2015
- The selection for direct recruitment to these posts will be based on the valid GATE marks out of 100 and personal interview carrying 25 marks respectively. A candidate has to secure a minimum qualifying marks of 40% in Personal Interview.
How To Apply For Senior Research Officer Vacancy in Cabinet Secretariat Government of India:
- All the applications received in response to the recruitment notification will be scrutinised as per eligibility criteria Thereafter, all eligible candidates will be arranged in the order of merit according to marks secured in GATE exam. Out of eligible candidates, only five times the number of vacancies will be called for personal interview, according to merit.
- Candidates willing to be considered for the above posts are advised to register themselves and appear in GATE examination 2016.
- For details on GATE-2016 please visit http://gate.iisc.ernetinl.
- On line Registration for GATE 2016 shall commence on t” September 2015.
- Advertisement to call for applications of the candidates with valid GATE score cardwill be issued after declaration of the result of GATE- 2016.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for the above posts.
- Candidates should possess the prescribed eligibility condition of educational qualifications, aqe.valid GATE score card in the requisite subject paper etc.as on the closinq date, ‘which will be mentioned in detailed advertisement to be published after declaration of the GATE 2016 results
- A candidate can apply for more than one post subject to his/her fulfilling the ~igibUity conditions.
- Medical Standard of the candidates would be as per the Central Govt. ~uidelines applicable to Group’A’ posts.
- The employment carries with it the All India Transfer Liability.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/09/2015
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017