Cabinet Secretariat Government of India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of UDC through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Cabinet Secretariat Government of India
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job UDC on or before 02/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Cabinet Secretariat Government of India
Vacancy Name : UDC
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs 5,200- 20,200/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 02/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Assistant Director (Pers.B) Post Box No.3003 Lodhi Road Post Office New Delhi.-110033
Detail Of Cabinet Secretariat Government of India UDC Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the officials of the Central Government, for filling up the post of UDC in an organization under Cabinet Secretariat on deputation/ Absorption/ Reemployment basis.:-
- No of post : 02
- Salary : PB-1(Rs 5200- 20200) + Rs 2,400 (Grade pay).
- Deputation/ absorption Officers in the central Government Civilian Organisation: (a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or (ii) in Pay Band-1 Rs. 5,200-20,200/- and Grade Pay ofRs. 1,900/- in parent cadre or department with eight years regular service in the grade; and (b) having the experience of working in establishment, administration or service matters.
- Deputation and Deputation/ Re-employment 1. Deputation of officials: (i)Holding the rank of Nayak or equivalent in defence organisations having experience of working m establishment, administration- or service matters; (ii) Armed Force personnel of the rank of Nayak or’ equivalent due to retire or who are to be transferred to reserve within ~ period of one year and having the requisite experience and qualifications prescribed for deputationists shall also be considered’ and .if selected, such persons shall be given deputation terms upto the date <m. which they are due for release from the Armed Forces: Thereafter, .they may be continued on re-employment up to the age of retirement for civilian posts of the Central Goyernment; . ” (iii)Re-employment of retired persortnel who held the rank of Nayak or equivalent on regular basis in Defence services having experience of working in establishment, administration/ service matters.
Selection Procedure For Cabinet Secretariat Government of India – UDC Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For UDC Vacancy in Cabinet Secretariat Government of India:
- The officials on deputation/re-employment will be eligible for 15% Security Allowance on the pay in the Pay Band and Grade Pay along with other allowances as admissible to Central Government employee.
- The department officials who are in the direct line of promotion will not be eligible for .consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
- The initial period of deputation of the official from Central Government shall normally be 03 years which may be extended as per rules.
- The period of deputation will be governed in accordance with the DoPT OM No.6/8/2009-Estt (Pay.Il) dated 17.6.2010, as amended from time to time.
- The post carries” All India Transfer Liabilities”. To the extent possible, choice of posting of the deputationist in any of locations at Delhi/ available outstation vacancies, will be considered.
- Neatly filed application typed or in own handwriting on A-4 size paper in proforma (placed as Annexure) should be forwarded on following address. TIle envelope should clearly mention on top”AppUcation for deputatJonl absorption or Re-employment for the post of UDC
Assistant Director (Pers.B) Post Box No.3003 Lodhi Road Post Office New Delhi.-110033
- The last date of receipt of application is’ 45 days from the date of.publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Attested copies of educational qualification, experience and, other certificates should be enclosed with application. Candidates however will be required to produce original certificates for verification at the time of interview
- Incomplete applications and those received late and / or without the requisite enclosures’ would be summarily rejected. No correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/07/2015
Other Top Company Openings:
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|South Eastern Railway|
|Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant|
|SBI Life Insurance|
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank|
|Airports Authority of India|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission|