Cabinet Secretariat Government of India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Multiple Vacancies through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Cabinet Secretariat Government of India.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Multiple Vacancies Job on or before 15/1/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Cabinet Secretariat Government of India
Vacancy Name :Multiple Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No of Vacancy : 10 post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job :15/1/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy :Cabinet Secretariat Government of India,Across India
Detail of Cabinet Secretariat Government of IndiaMultiple Vacancies Recruitment:
- Post Name: SFA (MT) post is offered by the organization for interested applicants to apply. Qualification/Educational Criteria: Willing candidates must have qualified their Matriculation from a well known Board or School and the applying jobseekers must have a valid driving license from heavy vehicle.
- No of Post: There are total 10 posts opened for applying by the contenders.
- Age Limit (in yrs): Aspirant minimum age limit must be 20 years and maximum age must be 27 years at the time of applying and relaxation in age will be allowed as per norms of organization.
- Pay Scale/Salary (in Rs.): On selection candidates will be getting a salary amount of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/- per month by the organization.
Selection Procedure for Cabinet Secretariat Government of India -Multiple Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/1/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Multiple Vacancies Vacancy in Cabinet Secretariat Government of India :
Applicants are asked to download the preset format of application and forward the dully filled application form along with the self attested copies of all relevant credentials. Enclosure must be subscribed as “Application for the post of …….” and deliver it on below address: Postal Address To The Assistant Director (Pers-A), Post Bag No.-3003, Lodhi Road, Post Office- New Delhi-110003
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/1/2016