Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine (CSTM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine (CSTM).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 15/09/2015 at 12.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine (CSTM)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 15/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Fourth floor seminar room, Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine , Kolkata
Detail Of Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine (CSTM) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walk-in interview for the post of one Junior Research Fellow in the DST, Govt. of West Bengal funded project entitled: “Early detection of Chikungunya cases among population of Kolkata and adjoining districts” under Prof. Nemai Bhattacharya (Principal Investigator) and Dr. Anusri Tripathi (Co-Principal Investigator), will be held on 15th September, 2015 at 12pm in Fourth floor seminar room, Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine, 108, C.R. Avenue, Kolkata-700073.
- Duration: One year and one month.
- Essential Qualification: First class (60%) M.Sc./M.Tech. in Microbiology/Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Molecular Biology.
- Desirable qualification: Three – six months research experience.
- Age: Maximum 28 years.
- Venue of interview: Fourth floor seminar room, Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine
- Time of interview: 15th September, 2015 at 12pm.
- Remuneration for Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 16,400 per month.
Selection Procedure For Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine (CSTM) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 15/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine (CSTM):
Interested candidates may appear before the selection committee with application on plain paper along with complete bio-data, original & attested copies of mark sheets, certificates and other testimonials at the mentioned venue and time. Appointment of candidates in research projects will not bestow any right for regularization to any temporary or permanent post in the institute or elsewhere.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 15/09/2015
VENUE : Fourth floor seminar room, Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine , Kolkata