Canara Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Customer Service Officer through recruitment notification – Canara Bank Recruitment 2015 – CB / RP / 2 /2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Canara Bank.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chief Customer Service Officer Job on or before 08.08.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Canara Bank
Vacancy Name : Chief Customer Service Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000-75,000/- p.m
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 08.08.2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Recruitment Cell, Human Resources Wing Head office, 112, J C Road, Bangalore – 560 002
Detail of Canara Bank Chief Customer Service Officer Recruitment:
ENGAGEMENT OF CHIEF CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER ON CONTRACT BASIS Canara Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank with pan India presence with over 5693 branches, invites applications, for engagement of Chief Customer Service Officer (Internal Ombudsman) on contract basis [Number of Posts – 1]. Please read this advertisement carefully and ensure the eligibility before paying fees / submitting application
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Chief Customer Service Officer||One (01)||Retired General Manager / Deputy General Manager from any Scheduled Commercial Bank other than Canara Bank. The applicant could be a superannuated or voluntary retired employee and should have retired as on 01.07.2015. 3) Work Experience: The applicant should necessarily have exposure in working of more than three areas of operations in banking, such as General banking, Credit, Forex Operations, treasury, government business, merchant banking, credit card operations etc.||For a Retired General Manager: Restricted to lump sum amount not in any case more than last month’s gross pay reduced by gross pension, if any, rounded off to the nearest 1000 or `.75000/- whichever is lower. Car on rental basis or lump sum reimbursement of `. 25000/- per month towards use of own car. Post paid connection with mobile set as applicable to General Manager, returnable on completion of contractual service or otherwise for book value For a Retired Deputy General Manager: Restricted to lump sum amount not in any case more than last month’s gross pay reduced by gross pension, if any, rounded off to the nearest 1000 or `. 60000/- whichever is lower. Car on rental basis or lump sum reimbursement of `.20000/- per month towards use of own car. Post paid connection with mobile set as applicable to Deputy General Manager, returnable on completion of contractual service or otherwise for book value.||The candidate should not be more than 61 years old as on 30.06.2015.|
- Placement: The selected applicant will be based at Head Office, Bangalore.
- Job Profile: He / She shall be reporting directly to the Managing Director & CEO or Executive Director of the Bank and shall be the focal point for Internal Grievance Redressal System in terms of Damodaran Committee recommendations so that a minimum number of complaints are escalated to Banking Ombudsman. He / She will help in strengthening the customer confidence in the internal Redressal mechanism.
- Supervision: The Audit committee of the Board shall oversee the working of the Chief Customer Service Officer (Internal Ombudsman).
- Working Hours: The appointed candidate shall report at the Bank at the commencement of the working hours on all the working days. The working hours shall be the usual hours as applicable on all days except Sundays and holidays declared under N.I. Act.
- Leave: The appointed candidate shall be eligible for one day leave per month (12 days leave per year), out of which not more than 04 can be taken at a time. However, if his/her absence exceeds one day in a month, proportionate amount shall be deducted for each day of his/her absence over and above the one day permissible leave from the consolidated payment. Balance of the leave shall not be allowed to be carried over to the next year. In addition to the above, he/she will be eligible for Annual Leave of 20 days per calendar year. The Annual Leave will be credited only after completion of one year of contract period. However, in case of exigencies, the same can be permitted on pro-rata basis.
- Bank reserves the right to shortlist requisite number of candidates based on the academic track record of the candidate, experience and suitability of the candidates, as decided by the Bank and only those shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview or for any other process as decided by the Bank . The venue, time & date for Interview centre & address of the venue will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter and candidates have to attend for the same at their own cost. The call letter will be sent by email only. The details of shortlisted candidates for Interview or any other process will be hosted in ourwebsite. Request for change of Centre will not be entertained. However, the Bank reserves its right to change / add / cancel the selection process & schedule at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any. Change, if any, will be announced in our website / by email. Bank will not be responsible for late receipt / non receipt of any communication from the Bank. Hence, candidates are requested to check their email and Bank’s website regularly, to keep track of the process. The total marks allotted for Interview are 100 and candidates have to secure minimum of 70 marks to find a place in final rank list.
- Application Fee (Non-Refundable): The eligible candidates who are interested to apply have to pay an amount of `.1000/- as an Application Fee. Kindly ensure the eligibility for the post, before paying the fees as the same is not refundable.
Selection Procedure for Canara Bank – Chief Customer Service Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08.08.2015.
- The procedure for engagement of Chief Customer Service Officer on contract will be by way of short listing and interview.
- The short-listing and call for interview will be on the basis of the details provided by the candidates in the application & documents submitted along with the application. The Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, if he / she is found to be ineligible and / or furnished incorrect or false information / certificates / documents or has suppressed any material facts and the fees paid by the ineligible candidates shall be forfeited.
- Final selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the interview.
How to apply for Chief Customer Service Officer Vacancy in Canara Bank :
- Visit our Bank’s website www.canarabank.com -> Careers -> Recruitment Know More – > Recruitment Project-2/2015-Chief Customer Service Officer on Contract, and read the advertisement completely.
- If eligible to apply, print the Fee Payment Challan &Application Form from the website.
- Fill the details in Payment Challan and pay the fees as informed above.
- After making payment, fill the required details in theApplication Form and affix a latest Passport size colour photograph and sign it at appropriate place.
- Enclose self attested photocopies of documents to the application, to prove the eligibility to the post.
- Send the cover containing application along with relevant documents & copy of Fee Payment Challan to “ Canara Bank, Recruitment Cell, Human Resources Wing, Head Office, 112, J C Road, Bangalore-560002, Karnataka’ so as to reach at our end on or before 08.08.2015.
- Applications received at our end after the last date will not be considered for the process and the fees paid shall be forfeited.
- In complete applications / Applications without supporting documents will be rejected outright.
- Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. Further, the Bank reserves right to stall / cancel the recruitment partially / fully at any stage during the recruitment process at its discretion, which will be final and binding on the candidate.
- No correspondence or personal enquires shall be entertained by the Bank.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Bangalore.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit their applications well in time before the last date for submission. The Bank does not assume any responsibility for late receipt of applications submitted by the candidates/postal delay.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08.08.2015
Canara Bank Recruitment 2014 – CB / RP / 2 /2015.