CanFin Homes Limited (CFHL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Officers through recruitment notification – CanFin Homes Limited (CFHL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO. HR/71/15/01. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from CanFin Homes Limited (CFHL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Officers jobs from 11/03/2015 to 07/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||CanFin Homes Limited (CFHL)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Officers|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||30 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Deputy General Manager – HRM Can Fin Homes Ltd., Registered Office: No.29/1, 3 rd floor, Sir. M N Krishna Rao Road, Basavangudi Bangalore – 560 004. Karnataka State.|
Detail of CanFin Homes Limited (CFHL) Junior Officers Recruitment:
We invite applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Officers on Contract basis for the following 30 branches situated in Karnataka (Bangalore branches), Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, NCR, Rajasthan, Haryana and Kerala. Karnataka : 1) Jayanagar 2) Koramangala 3) Basavangudi 4) Vijayanagar 5) Sahakarnagar 6) Marthahalli 7) Cunningham Road 8) Electronic City and 9) Kengeri 10) Sarjapur Road. Tamilnadu: 1) Madurai 2) Sriperumbudur 3) Karur 4) Ambattur 5) Porur 6) Erode 7) Chengalpattu 8) Tirupur * Andhra Pradesh : 1) Kukatpally, Hyderabad Madhya Pradesh : 1) Bhopal 2) Gwalior NCR: 1) New Delhi 2) Noida 3) Gurgaon and 4) Faridabad Rajasthan & Haryana : 1) Jaipur and 2) Chandigarh Kerala : 1) Cochin 2) Trichur and 3) Calicut proposed branch The full Address/contact details of the above branches (except the proposed branch) are available in our website www.canfinhomes.com
- Number of Vacancies : 30
- Eligibility : – The candidate must be a citizen of India. – He /She should be graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/Institution with knowledge of computer operations. – The candidate must be able to speak, read & write in the local language (apart from English) of the region/area of the branch for which he/she applies for. He/she should hail from the same region/area of the branch for which applications are invited. Others need not apply. – Knowledge of riding two wheeler is desirable.
- Age : Age should be between 21-30 years as on 01/03/15.
- Job Profile: Attending to the customers, documentation, scanning of documents, data entry operations in the computer, Marketing of Housing Loans, making phone calls to customer for business/recoveries, post sanction field visits for disbursement, undertaking recovery visits etc. and any such other work assigned by the Branch Manager from time to time.
- Period of Contract and termination: The contract shall be for one year only, In case the company requires the services of the selected candidate for further period, the contract may be renewed on submission of fresh application and the same may be renewed for one more year. After completion of 2 years, the contract may be renewed for period upto 30/04/18 upon fresh II application by JOC at the sole discretion of the company. In any case the contract shall be for a maximum period of 3 years only. Either party may terminate the contract by giving one month‟s notice in writing/by remitting one month‟s compensation amount. The company reserves the right to terminate the services of contract appointee who fails to show satisfactory performance or even without assigning any reasons by giving one month‟s notice at any time during the contract period.
- Compensation: Selected candidates will be paid a consolidated compensation amount of Rs.16000/- per month for first 12 months. In case of renewal of contract, then the consolidated compensation will be Rs.18000/- per month for the 2nd year and Rs.23000/- per month for the 3rd year. The contract appointee is eligible for PF. An amount Rs. 1800/- will be deducted from his /her monthly compensation and a matching amount of Rs.1800/- from the company will be contributed. Mobile charges of Rs. 400/- p.m will be reimbursed. An Ex-gratia amount upto Rs.9000/- (@ Rs.750/- p.m on pro-rata basis from the date of joining) may be paid each year during April – May, subject to necessary approvals from Competent Authority. Applicable Statutory deductions like Professional Tax, TDS etc., if any, shall be deducted from their compensation.
- Other benefits: Casual Leave – 1 day for each completed month of service, subject to a maximum of 10 days during the calendar year. Annual Leave – 20 days in a calendar year on pro-rata basis. Carry-over of unavailed Casual leave is not permissible.
Application/ Fee :
The application form is provided in annexure 1. The candidates can down load the application form from our website or get the same printed or neatly typed. All the columns of the application should be filled in without fail and must be signed by candidate himself/herself. If any column is not applicable the same should be recorded as “Not Applicable”. The application form duly filled in along with one recent passport size photograph & Demand draft of any nationalised Bank of Rs. 100/- (nonrefundable) favoring „CAN FIN HOMES LTD., drawn on Bangalore should be sent to the following address:- The Deputy General Manager – HRM Can Fin Homes Ltd., Registered Office: No.29/1, 3 rd floor, Sir. M N Krishna Rao Road, Basavangudi Bangalore – 560 004. Karnataka State.Payment of application fee by any other mode /means will not be accepted. Apart from application, photograph and Demand Draft of Rs.100/-, the candidate should not send any other documents.
- Actual bus/train fare for the travel from the place of his/her domicile to the center of interview will be paid up to the limit of AC 3 tier (by shortest distance) for to & fro journey to the eligible candidates who attend the interview, on production of original tickets for onward journey & Xerox copy of return journey tickets provided return journey is undertaken on the date of interview or the immediate next day. No claim for reimbursement will be entertained after the interview date.
- The Company reserves its right to change the date/schedule of interview center/ number of candidates to be selected after interview at its sole discretion. However changes, if any, will be published in our Website.
- The selected candidates should be in a position to join the branch by 01/05/15.
- Candidates should ensure that they fit into the eligibility criteria before applying. The company reserves the right to reject ineligible candidate‟s application at any stage.
- Candidates have to send the hard copy of the application in the prescribed format only to the address mentioned in the Para 8 of this advertisement and all the columns of application are to be filled in.
- Any application received after 5 PM on 08/04/15 & thereafter will not be accepted / entertained and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Candidates must write his/her name on the reverse of the Demand Draft of Rs.100/- sent along with application for identification.
- The Company will not be responsible for any loss of application in transit or for non-receipt of application at our end.
- Candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings should submit “No Objection Certificate” from his/her previous employer at the time of joining our company, in the absence of which they will not be eligible to join us. However this condition may be waived by the Company, at its discretion, upon request.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification. The Company shall not be responsible for any application being rejected/Candidate not shortlisted for interview.
- Candidates are advised to refer our Website (www.canfinhomes.com) in respect of date/Venue of Interview/any other communications/information, since all our communications will be through our web site only
Selection Procedure for CanFin Homes Limited (CFHL) – Junior Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/04/2015
- The selection for the post of Junior Officers on contract shall be by way of Interview only.
- The applications not in conformity/as per the format (as in annexure 1) will be rejected.
- Company reserves the right to accept/reject any application at any stage including calling for interview.
- A committee of Executives of the company will shortlist the candidates in the ratio of 1: 10 (i.e. 10 candidates for 1 vacancy) for the branches listed in the advertisement branch-wise, based upon candidates‟ performance in interview, academic qualification , his/her ability to speak, read or write local language, nearness of his/her domicile to branch, career and experience in the previous assignment etc.e. The names of 300 candidates short-listed for interview for 30 vacancies will be published in our website on or before 10/04/15 along with the details of venue/date/time for interview. Candidates shall note that no individual communication will be sent to the applicants calling for attending the Interview. All candidates are advised to refer our Website for all types of communication/ information on interview, appointment etc. The tentative schedule for conducting the interviews at Bangalore, Delhi, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Trichur or any other centers will be between 15/04/15 to 20/04/15.
- The Management reserves the right to change the above centers at its discretion in case of need.
- By and large, the selected candidates will be posted to the branches for which they have opted for (I or II choice). Even though choice is given for the candidates now to opt branch for placement, it must be noted that company reserves the absolute right to post the selected candidates to nearby branches (of the same region/state) also.
- The list of 30 selected candidates (additional candidates may also be selected at the discretion of management) will be published in our Website on or before 22/04/15 and offer letter will be communicated to the selected candidates by e-mail/courier. i. The Selected candidates should join the respective branch from 01/05/15 onwards. Wherever required, joining time for the selected candidates shall be extended upto 1 month with prior permission at the discretion of the company. Such request shall be made within 30/04/15.
- If the selected candidate does not join within a week or if the request for extension of Joining time is not received by 30/04/15, offer of engagement will be automatically cancelled and no correspondence will be entertained thereafter.
- If any of the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false/ untrue at any time in his/ her service, they are liable to be discontinued.
How to apply for Junior Officers Vacancy in CanFin Homes Limited (CFHL):
Last date for receipt of application: This advertisement format /application form will be available in our Web for 28 days from 11/03/15 to 07/04/15. Duly filled in applications in a closed cover superscribing “Application for engagement of Junior Officers on contract “should reach the above address of Regd. Office, Bangalore on or before 08/04/15 by 5 PM. Application received after the said date & time will not be accepted/entertained. No other correspondence shall be entertained on the subject.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/04/2015