CanFin Homes Limited invites online application for the recruitment of Junior Officers ( On Contract) with Graduate holders
Company name : CanFin Homes Limited
Posts : Junior Officers
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs.15,200-23,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Bangalore
Last date to apply : 20.10.2014
Details of Post :
We invite applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Officer on Contract basis for Regd. Office, Bangalore. The full Address/contact details are mentioned above.The terms & conditions for engagement of Junior Officer on contract (JOC) are furnished below:-
- Number of Vacancies : 1
- Eligibility : The candidate must be a citizen of India. He /She should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institution with knowledge of computer operations. He / She should possess a qualification / experience in the field of Treasury operations/ Secretarial Department.
- Age : Age should be between 21-30 years as on 01/10/14.
- Job Profile: To assist Company Secretary and Treasury operations
- Period of Contract and termination: The contract shall be for one year only, In case if company requires the services of the selected candidate for further period, the contract may be renewed for further period of up to 2 more years with renewals after each year at the sole discretion of the Company. Either party may terminate the contract by giving one month‟s notice in writing/by remitting one month‟s compensation amount. The company reserves the right to terminate the services of contract appointee who fails to show satisfactory performance or even without assigning any reasons by giving one month‟s notice at any time during the contract period.
- Compensation: Selected candidates will be paid a consolidated amount of Rs.15,200/- per month for first 12 months. In case of renewal of contract, then the consolidated compensation will be Rs.18,000/- per month for the 2nd year and Rs.23,000/- per month for the 3rd year. The contract appointee is eligible for PF. An amount Rs. 1800/- will be deducted from his /her monthly compensation and a matching amount of Rs.1800/- from the company will be contributed. An Ex-gratia amount upto Rs.9000/- (@ Rs.750/- p.m on pro-rata basis from the date of joining) is payable during May‟15, subject to Board‟s approval.
- Applicable Statutory deductions like Professional Tax, TDS etc., if any, shall be deducted from their emoluments.
- Other benefits: Casual Leave – 1 day for each completed month of service, subject to a maximum of 10 days during the calendar year . Annual Leave – 20 days in a calendar year on pro-rata basis. Carry-over of unavailed Casual leave is not permissible.
Application/ Fee :
- The application form is provided in annexure 1. The candidates can down load the application form from our website or get the same printed or neatly typed. All the columns in the application form should be filled in without fail and must be signed by candidate himself/herself. If any column is not applicable the same should be recorded as “Not Applicable”. The application form duly filled in along with one recent passport size photograph & Demand draft of any nationalised Bank of Rs. 100/- (nonrefundable) favoring„CAN FIN HOMES LTD., drawn on Bangalore should be sent to the following address:-The Deputy General Manager – HRM Can Fin Homes Ltd., Registered Office: No.29/1, 3 rd floor, Sir. M N Krishna Rao Road, Basavangudi Bangalore – 560 004. Karnataka State.
- Payment of application fee by any other mode /means will not be accepted. Apart from application, photograph and Demand Draft of Rs.100/-, the candidate should not send any other documents.
Selection Procedure : a. The selection for the post of Junior Officers on contract shall be by way of Interview only. b. The applications not in conformity/as per the format (as in annexure 1) will be rejected. c. Company reserves the right to accept/reject any application at any stage including calling for interview. d. A committee of Executives of the company will shortlist the candidates in the ratio of 1: 10 (i.e. 10 candidates for 1 vacancy) for Registered Office, Bangalore, based upon candidates‟ performance in academics, qualification, career and experience in the previous assignment etc. e. The names of 10 candidates short listed for interview for 1 vacancy will be published in our website by 21/10/14 along with the details of venue/date/time for interview. Candidates shall note that no individual communication will be sent to the applicants calling for attending the Interview. All candidates are advised to refer our Website for all types of communication/ information on interview, appointment etc. The tentative date for conducting the interview at our Registered Office, Bangalore will be on 27/10/14. f. The Management reserves the right to change the above center at its discretion in case of need. g. By and large, the selected candidate will be posted at Regd.Office. Even though he/she is posted at Regd.Office initially, it must be noted that company reserves the absolute right to post the selected candidates to nearby branches (of the same region/state) also. h. The selected candidate will be published in our Website by 28/10/14 and offer letter will be communicated to the selected candidate by e-mail .i. The Selected candidate should join at Regd.Office, Bangalore on 01/11/14. Wherever required, joining time for the selected candidate shall be extended upto 2 months with prior permission at the discretion of the company. Such request should reach this office latest by 10/11/14. j. If the selected candidate does not join on 01/11/14 or if the request for extension of Joining time is not received by 10/11/14, offer of engagement will be automatically cancelled and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. k. If any of the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false/ untrue at any time, his/ her service is liable to be discontinued.
How to apply:
This advertisement format /application form will be available in our Web for 26 days from 23/09/14 to 18/10/14. Duly filled in applications in a closed cover superscribing “Application for engagement of Junior Officers on contract “should reach the above address of Regd. Office, Bangalore on or before 20/10/14 by 5 PM. Application received after the said date & time will not be accepted/ entertained. No correspondence shall be entertained on the subject.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CFHL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016