CanFin Homes Limited invites online application for the recruitment of Junior Officers ( On Contract) with Graduate holders
Company name : CanFin Homes Limited
Posts : Junior Officers
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs.15,200/- P.M.
No of Post : 20
Location : Bangalore
Last date to apply : 18.08.2014
Walk in date : 25-30/08/2014
Details of Post :
We invite applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Officers on Contract basis for the following 20 branches situated in Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Maharashtra, NCR, U.P, Harayana and Uttarakhand.
Name of the Post : Junior Officers
- No of Post : 20
- Qualification : The candidate must be a citizen of India. – He /She should be graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/Institution with knowledge of computer operations.
- – The candidate must be able to speak, read & write in the local language (apart from English) of the region/area of the branch for which he/she applies for. He/she should hail from the same region/area of the branch for which applications are invited. Others need not apply.
- Desirable : Knowledge of riding two wheeler is desirable.
- Age : Age should be between 21-30 years as on 01/07/14.
- Remuneration : Selected candidates will be paid a consolidated amount of Rs.15,200/- per month for first 12 months. In case of renewal of contract, then the consolidated compensation will be Rs.18,000/- per month for the 2nd year and Rs.23,000/- per month for the 3rd year. The contract appointee is eligible for PF. An amount Rs. 780/- will be deducted from his /her monthly compensation and a matching amount of Rs.780/- from the company will be contributed. An Ex-gratia amount upto Rs.9000/- (@ Rs.750/- p.m on pro-rata basis from the date of joining) is payable during May‟15, subject to Board‟s approval. Applicable Statutory deductions like Professional Tax, TDS etc., if any, shall be deducted from their emoluments.
Application/ Fee : The application form is provided in annexure 1. The candidates can down load the application form from our website or get the same printed or neatly typed. All the columns of the application should be filled in without fail and must be signed by candidate himself/herself. If any column is not applicable the same should be recorded as “Not Applicable”. The application form duly filled in along with one recent passport size photograph & Demand draft of any nationalised Bank of Rs. 100/- (nonrefundable) favoring „CAN FIN HOMES LTD., drawn on Bangalore should be sent to the following address:-
The Deputy General Manager – HRM
Can Fin Homes Ltd.,
Registered Office: No.29/1, 3
Sir. M N Krishna Rao Road, Basavangudi
Bangalore – 560 004.
Payment of application fee by any other mode /means will not be accepted. Apart from application, photograph and Demand Draft of Rs.100/-, the candidate should not send any other documents.
Last date for receipt of application: This advertisement format /application form will be available in our Web for 23 days from 25/07/14 to 16/08/14. Duly filled in applications in a closed cover superscribing “Application for engagement of Junior Officers
on contract “should reach the above address of Regd. Office, Bangalore on or before 18/08/14 by 5 PM. Application received after the said date & time will not be accepted/entertained. No other correspondence shall be entertained on the subject.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection for the post of Junior Officers on contract shall be by way of Interview only.
- The applications not in conformity/as per the format (as in annexure 1) will be rejected.
- Company reserves the right to accept/reject any application at any stage including calling for interview.
- A committee of Executives of the company will shortlist the candidates in the ratio of 1: 10 (i.e. 10 candidates for 1 vacancy) for the branches listed in the advertisement branch-wise, based upon candidates‟ performance in academics, qualification his/her ability to speak, read or write local language, nearness of his/her domicile to branch, career and experience in the previous assignment etc.
- The names of 200 candidates short listed for interview for 20 vacancies will be published in our website on or before 21/08/14 along with the details of venue/date/time for interview. Candidates shall note that no individual communication will be sent to the applicants calling for attending the Interview. All candidates are advised to refer our Website for all types of communication/ information on interview, appointment etc. The tentative schedule for conducting the interviews at Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi & Hyderabad or any other center will be between 25/08/14 to 30/08/14.
- The Management reserves the right to change the above centers at its discretion in case of need.
- By and large, the selected candidates will be posted to the branches for which they have opted for (I or II choice). Even though choice is given for the candidates now to opt branch for placement, it must be noted that company reserves the absolute right to post the selected candidates to nearby branches (of the same region/state) also.
- The list of selected candidates (additional candidates may also be selected at the discretion of management) will be published in our Website on or before 01/09/14 and offer letter will be communicated to the selected candidates by e-mail/courier.
- The Selected candidates should join the respective branch from 02/09/14 onwards. Wherever required, joining time for the selected candidates shall be extended upto 2 months with prior permission at the discretion of the company. Such request shall be made within 10/09/14.
- If the selected candidate does not join within a week or if the request for extension of Joining time is not received by 10/09/14, offer of engagement will be automatically cancelled and no correspondence will be entertained thereafter.
- If any of the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false/ untrue at any time in his/ her service, they are liable to be discontinued/ disqualified.
Important dates to remember :
- Last date to apply : 18.08.2014
- Walk in date : 25-30/08/2014
|Click here for More Details|