Cantonment Board Deolali (CBD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Duty Medical Officer through recruitment notification – Cantonment Board Deolali (CBD) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 29/HOSPITAL-ESTT./ 1324. Candidates who have completed BAMS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Cantonment Board Deolali (CBD).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Duty Medical Officer. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/5/2015 at 09.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Cantonment Board Deolali (CBD)
Vacancy Name : Duty Medical Officer
Educational Qualification : BAMS
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.20,000/- p.m
Job Location :
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 20/5/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Office of the Cantonment Board, Deolali Cantonment 422 401
Company Profile :
Cantonment Board Deolali – The present building of the Cantonment Board Office was bought by the Cantonment Board Deolali on 1st Oct. 1935 for Rs. 5000/-. However, originally the building was a canteen for the British soldiers. The necessity to construct a Canteen building was projected by the QMG in January 1868 which was accepted by the Government of Bombay in their resolution no. 804 of 13th July 1868. But the plan was approved much later and the work for Rs. 28286/- was ordered to be included in the financial year 1873-74. Ultimately the work was sanctioned for Rs. 23988/-. Subsequently a coffee shop was added in the plan and the tender submitted by Mr. Sorabjee Dosabhoy for Rs. 25594/- was accepted. The building was constructed in 1873. Deolali Cantonment Board offices are in this building now.
Detail of Cantonment Board Deolali (CBD) Duty Medical Officer Recruitment:
Eligible candidates are invited to attend Walk-in-Interview on dated 20.05.2015 at 09.30 am in the Office of the Cantonment Board, Cannaught Road, Deolali Camp (Dist. Nashik, Maharashtra) for filling the following post purely on contractual basis for a period of 11 months.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age||Experience|
|Duty Medical Officer||01||BAMS Degree from a recognized University duly registered with MCI/ MMC.||20,000/-||Up to 38 years.||Experienced candidates will be preferred|
Selection Procedure for Cantonment Board Deolali (CBD) – Duty Medical Officer Post:
- Written Test on 20/5/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Duty Medical Officer vacancy in Cantonment Board Deolali (CBD):
- The candidates will have to submit a typed application, passport size colour photograph affixed thereon, on plain paper when they will reach the Office of the Cantonment Board, Deolali to attend the said interview. In the application, they have to mention :- (1) Name of post applied for, (2) Full Name in block letters, (3) Address for communication with Phone/Mobile No. (Compulsory) & E-mail ID, (4) Date of Birth as on SSC record/ Birth Certificate, (5) Educational qualification mentioning name of the course, institution and university, year of passing and % of marks obtained, (6) Work Experience clearly mentioning organization worked for, post held, duration and responsibility of post with salary and any other relevant detail along with one passport size photo. Self-attested copy of educational qualification & work experience certificate needs to be submitted along with the application.
- The aforesaid applications will be received from 09.30 am to 10.00 am on 20.05.2015 and thereafter the applications will be scrutinized by the office and the eligible candidates will be allowed to attend the interview. The interview will start from 11.00 am onwards in the Office of the Cantonment Board, Deolali before a Interview Committee.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20/5/2015
Office of the Cantonment Board, Deolali Cantonment 422 401
Cantonment Board Deolali (CBD) Recruitment 2014 – NO. 29/HOSPITAL-ESTT./ 1324.