Cantonment Board Deolali (CBD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Laboratory Technician & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Cantonment Board Deolali (CBD) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 29/HOSPITAL-ESTT./ 930. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, Graduate, 7th Std can apply for the new recruitment notification from Cantonment Board Deolali (CBD).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Laboratory Technician & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 16.04.2015 at 09.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Cantonment Board Deolali (CBD)|
|Vacancy Name||Laboratory Technician & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.sc, Any Graduate, Not Pursuing Graduation|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||16.04.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||National Urban Health Mission CANTONMENT BOARD, DEOLALI (City Urban Health Society, Deolali Camp) Deolali Camp, Dist. Nashik|
Detail of Cantonment Board Deolali (CBD) Laboratory Technician & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Eligible candidates are invited to attend Walk-in-Interview on dated 16.04.2015 at 09.30 am in the Office of the Cantonment Board, Cannaught Road, Deolali Camp (Dist. Nashik, Maharashtra) for filling the following posts on contractual basis, to work under National Urban Health Mission Progamme in City Urban Health Dispensary.
|S N||Name of Post||Place of posting||Minimum Qualification||Experience||Age (Minimum 18 years and — )||No. of Posts||Fixed Payment Per Month Rs.|
|1||Laboratory Technician||UPHC, Shigwe Bahula, Deolali Camp||B.Sc. with DMLT.||Experienced candidates will be preferred||Up to 38 years.||1||7000/-|
|2||Data Entry Operator cum Accountant||UPHC, Shigwe Bahula, Deolali Camp||Graduate in Commerce, MSCIT, Marathi & English 30 wpm Typing.||Experience in Accounting will be preferred with Marathi & English Typing.||Up to 38 years.||1||8000/-|
|3||Attendant||UPHC, Shigwe Bahula, Deolali Camp||07th Std.Pass||Experienced candidates will be preferred||Up to 38 years.||1||6000/-|
- Number of posts may change
- These posts are purely contractual and not Cantonment Board Post.
- Remuneration is a consolidated pay & no other allowance is payable.
- The selected candidates will be given appointment on contract initially for 11 month, likely to be extended if performance is satisfactory.
- Candidates holding higher qualification and experience will be given preference.
- If lesser number of applications are received, criteria for selection may be relaxed.
Selection Procedure for Cantonment Board Deolali (CBD) – Laboratory Technician & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 16.04.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Laboratory Technician & More Vacancies vacancy in Cantonment Board Deolali (CBD):
- The candidates will have to submit a typed application alongwith Bio-data, three passport size colour photographs affixed thereon, on plain paper when they will reach the Office of the Cantonment Board, Deolali to attend the said interview. In the application, they have to mention, among other things :- (1) Name of post applied for, (2) Full Name in block letters, (3) Address for communication with Phone/Mobile No. (Compulsory) & E-mail ID, (4) Date of Birth as on SSC record/ Birth Certificate, (5) Educational qualification mentioning name of the course, institution and university, year of passing and % of marks obtained, (6) Work Experience clearly mentioning organization worked for, post held, duration and responsibility of post with salary and any other relevant detail along with one passport size photo. Self-attested copies of educational qualification & work experience certificate needs to be submitted along with the application.
- The aforesaid applications will be received from 09.30 am to 10.15 am on 16.04.2015 and then the applications will be scrutinized by the office and the eligible candidates will be allowed to attend the interview. The interview will start from 11.00 am onwards in the Office of the Cantonment Board, Deolali before a Interview Committee. The candidates will also have to bring their original educational qualification documents and work experience certificates to verify the same during the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 16.04.2015
National Urban Health Mission CANTONMENT BOARD, DEOLALI (City Urban Health Society, Deolali Camp) Deolali Camp, Dist. Nashik
Cantonment Board Deolali (CBD) Recruitment 2014 – NO. 29/HOSPITAL-ESTT./ 930.
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016