Cantonment Board Lucknow (LCB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Civilian Motor Driver through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Cantonment Board Lucknow (LCB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Civilian Motor Driver Job on or before 27/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Cantonment Board Lucknow (LCB)|
|Vacancy Name||Civilian Motor Driver|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||
Principal Director, Defence Ministry, Central Command,17 Kariyappa Road, Lucknow – 226002
Detail of Cantonment Board Lucknow (LCB) Civilian Motor Driver Recruitment:
Cantonment Board Lucknow is looking forward to hire skillful and capable candidates to fill up 4 vacant posts of Civilian Motor Driver. Get more update on recruitmentinfosite.com . Willing and suitable contenders can apply for the particular post latest by 27th of February, 2015. More information on the subject of recruitment is discussed below :
- Name of the Vacant Position – Civilian Motor Driver
- Total Count of Vacant Positions – 4 Posts
- Name of the Organization- Cantonment Board Lucknow
- Restriction of Age – Age limit for aspirants who intend to apply for the particular post is 18 years to 27 years. Upper age limit is relaxable according to the government rules.
- Consolidated Salary Offered – Newly appointed job hunters will receive remuneration of Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200 with Rs.1,900 Grade Pay.
- Pre – requisites of Education – Contenders must have passed class 10th and should possess a valid Motor Driving License with driving experience of 3 years.
Selection Procedure for Cantonment Board Lucknow (LCB)- Civilian Motor Driver Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/2/2015.
- Selection of jobseekers will be based on Written Test and Interview.
How to apply for Civilian Motor Driver Vacancy in Cantonment Board Lucknow (LCB):
Willing and suitable candidates can apply for the particular post by submitting preset layout of the application which is available at the official website of Directorate General Defence and Estates : dgde.gov.in . Photocopies of relevant documents should be attached along with the application and it should be sent to the following address :
17 Kariyappa Road,
Lucknow – 226002
Applications submitted after the due date and time shall not be accepted. Incomplete applications will be rejected by the concerned authorities
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/2/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From LCB|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Police/Defence jobs|