Cantonment Board Roorkee (CR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Cantonment Board Roorkee (CR)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Junior Engineer Job on or before 30.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Cantonment Board Roorkee (CR)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Engineer|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Office of the Cantonment Board Roorkee, Roorkee Cantt. District- Haridwar, Uttarakhand, Pin-247667|
Detail of Cantonment Board Roorkee (CR) – Junior Engineer Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the following post in Roorkee Cantonment Board, Roorkee Cantt., Distt-Haridwar. Applications should be received in this office by registered/speed post only by 30tn April2015 upto 17:00 hrs.:-
|Name of the Post||Qualification||No. of Post||Pay
|1||Junior Engineer||Diploma in Civil Engineering||01||Rs.
Selection Procedure for Cantonment Board Roorkee (CR) – Junior Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30.04.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Engineer – Vacancy in Cantonment Board Roorkee (CR):
- Application complete in all respects, as per prescribed format, given here-in-after and addressed to Chief Executive Officer, Roorkee Cantonment Board should reach Office of the Cantonment Board Roorkee, Roorkee Cantt. District- Haridwar, Uttarakhand, Pin- 247667 by registered/speed post only alongwith two self addressed envelopes, acknowledgment card etc. Applicant must attach two latest passport size photographs indicated hislher name and address on back side. The Candidate must be aCitizen of India
- Qualification acquired by the candidates should be strictly in .accordance with the prescribed qualifications and the candidate should not seek claim equivalent of their qualification with that of the prescribed qualification
- No request for change of any entries or part, originally indicated in the application form shall be entertained.
- The candidate shall be held responsible for correctness of all information given by him/her and in case of any information/documents found to be incorrect at a later stage, action shall be taken against the candidate including dismissal from service.
- Attested true copies of proof of ageldate of birth, educational/professional qualification be attached with the applications and no documents found un-attested will be entertained.
- All the Service rules applicable to Cantt. Fund Servants under the provisions of Cantt. Fund Servant Rules 1937 as amended from time to time and Govt. instructions issued from time to time shall apply.
- No correspondence in regard to the appointment will be entertained.
- The recruitment for the post shall be based on a written test followed by personal interview & intimation for test/interview shall be sent separately to all eligible candidates.
- No representation on any grounds for non-appearance for the test/interview etc. by the candidates will be entertained and his/her candidature will not be considered in such an eventuality.
- Persons already employed should send applications through proper channel and have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their present employer at the time of interview. Age relaxation as per Govt. rules.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law
- Appointing authority reserves the right to annul selection process without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.
- Application should be accompanied with a Demand Draft for Rs. 250/- drawn in favour of Chief Executive Officer, Roorkee Cantonment Board(Exempted categories need not send DD but should submit certificate in support)
- TAiDA will not be admissible for attending test/interview as the case may be.
- Candidates should note that the Cantonment Board Roorkee will in no case be responsible for non-receipt of their applications or any delay in its receipt or any account whatsoever
- The Cantonment Board/Chief Executive Officer reserves the right to annul recruitment process in fulI or part without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Decision of the Appointing Authority would be final, with regard to all matters connected with the recruitment
- Categories of disable persons suitable for the job can also apply.
- The candidates are advised to visit website www.cbroorkee.org.in for further instructions/directions/amendment sl enata etc. from time to time.
- The cut of date for determining the age is the last date for receipt of application. i.e. 30.04.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30.04.2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017