Cantonment Board Wellington (CBW) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Record Keeper/ Safaiwala through recruitment notification – Cantonment Board Wellington (CBW) Recruitment 2015 – No. Appointments / RK & Safaiwala /Accts. Candidates who have completed 10th/ B.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Cantonment Board Wellington (CBW)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Record Keeper/ Safaiwala Job on or before 17/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Cantonment Board Wellington (CBW)
||Record Keeper/ Safaiwala
|| 10TH/ B.A
|Total No of Vacancy
|| 07 Post
|| Rs.4,800-20,200/- p.m
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
|| WELLINGTON CANTONMENT BOARD Ministry of Defence, Government of India Wellington, Tamil Nadu – 643 232
Detail of Cantonment Board Wellington (CBW) Record Keeper/ Safaiwala Recruitment:
||No of post
| Record Keeper
|| i) Minimum qualification : Pass in 10th ii) Desirable qualification: Computer knowledge with expertise in MS office
|| 5200–20200 + 2400 (GP)
|| 18 to 25 years
||Minimum qualification Should be literate in the local language with good mental and physical health.
||4800–10000 + 1300 (GP)
||18 to 25 years
Selection Procedure for Cantonment Board Wellington (CBW)- Record Keeper/ Safaiwala Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Record Keeper/ Safaiwala Vacancy in Cantonment Board Wellington (CBW):
- The Cantonment Board, Wellington is an autonomous / statutory local body under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India and employees of the Board are governed by CFSR, 1937 and are not transferable.
- Age: 18 to 25 years as on 31.01.2015. Relaxation in age as per Rules (SC – 5 years, OBC – 3 years & PH – 10 years) : Only valid proof of age i.e. Birth Certificate issued by a Competent Authority or school leaving certificate of SSLC (10th) will be accepted. Affidavit regarding age from a Court will not be accepted.4. The candidate shall be held responsible for correctness of all information given by him / her and in case any information / documents are found to be incorrect at later stage, action shall be taken against the candidate, as deemed fit.
- No request for change of any entries or part originally indicated in the application form shall be entertained.
- True copies (duly self attested) of proof of age, caste, educational qualifications etc. relating to the post advertised and applied for, should be attached with the application.
- Two recent attested passport size photographs (one should be affixed on the application form and one pinned/enclosed with it) should be enclosed with the application.
- Two self-addressed stamped envelopes of size 25 cms x 11 cms and one acknowledgement card with name and postal address neatly written should be attached with the application form.
- The selection for the post of RK will be based on written test and interview. The subject of written tests is Aptitude Test and Computer knowledge, the type of questions to be asked is objective. Date of written test and interview will be informed separately only to the candidates found eligible.
- The selection for the post of Safaiwala, only those candidates will be considered who will perform safai work satisfactorily during the skill test and qualify other skill tests, as may be conducted. Candidates belonging to all the categories may apply for this post, priority may be given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST. The date of skill test & interview shall be informed separately only to the candidate found eligible.
- Applications completed in all respects and signed by the candidate along with all enclosures should be sent by post as to reach the following address, within 15 days from the date of publication of this Notice in the Employment News Paper : The Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, Wellington, The Nilgiris, Tamilnadu – 643232.
- Applications received after the due date of receipt will not be considered under any circumstances. Incomplete applications or application received without any of the enclosures shall be rejected.
- This office will not be responsible for any transaction delay / non receipt of application form, interview / test letters, with / by postal department
- No conveyance or any other allowance will be paid for appearing for the written test & interview.
- Candidates already serving in any recognized institution, autonomous body or Central/State Government undertaking should apply through proper channel or through his/her employer.
- The above posts are on permanent basis and probation period will be as per rules.17. The candidate has to pay fixed fee of Rs.100/- through DD, issued by any Nationalised Bank or postal order drawn in favour of the Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, Wellington payable at Coonoor, which should be enclosed with the application form. The candidates belonging to SC/ST / Physically handicapped are exempted from payment of fee.
- The Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, Wellington is authorized to accept or reject any / all applications at any time without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Any other information in this regard may be obtained from the Office of the Cantonment Board, Wellington, on any working days during office hours.
- The application should be submitted in the following format( the application format can be download from www.cbwellington.in)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/2/2015
Cantonment Board Wellington (CBW) Recruitment 2014 – No. Appointments / RK & Safaiwala /Accts.